Ever wonder which stores accept competitor’s coupons? I’ve been curious about this lately and have contacted a few stores asking what their policy is on this. I’ll keep you posted as I find out!
One of the first stores I contacted was Bed Bath and Beyond. Here’s their policy on accepting competitor’s coupons:
Our stores will be happy to accept competitor coupons. However, due to manufacturer and retailer restrictions, the following will apply:
- The coupon must be from our competitors, home furnishing retailers who sell the same items that we sell
- Not valid with any other coupon or discount offer
- Not valid on previous purchases
- The coupon may not be expired
- The coupon is not valid for the purchase of gift cards, All-Clad, Alessi, Baby Jogger, Baby Planet, BOB, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, DKNY, Ed Hardy, ERGObaby, iJoy, kate spade, Maclaren, Maxi-Cosi, Miele, Monique Lhuillier, Mountain Buggy, Mutsy, Nambe, Nautica, Orbit Baby, Orrefors Kosta Boda, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Richard Ginori, Riedel, Robeez, Shooting Stars Portrait Studio, Stokke, Svan, Swarovski, Tempur-Pedic, Tommy Bahama, T-Tech by Tumi, Uppa Baby Products, Vera Wang, Versace, Waterford, Wedgwood, or Wusthof products.
- Only one competitor coupon can be used per household
- The coupon can only be used on an item that can be found at BOTH retailers
I hope this information is helpful. Feel free to email or call us at 1-800-GO-BEYOND (1-800-462-3966) if we can be of further assistance to you.
As I expected, the verbage is kind of vage – they wouldn’t directly answer whether they accepted Lowe’s, Home Depot, Michael’s, etc. coupons. But, if you’re planning on making a purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond soon and have a coupon for a competitor that would carry the same product, it’s worth a try!
I’m wondering if the home mailed that JC Penney sends out relatively often would be valid at Bed Bath and Beyond. Does anyone have any experience with using other stores’ coupons at BB&B?