I noticed that the JoAnn Fabric and Craft Store ad on Sunday had information on their “Price Match Pledge“, which I’d never heard of before – did they just start doing that, or am I totally out of the loop?!
Here’s the information as posted in the flyer:
- applies to identical item comparison only
- price to match must have been advertised within past 7 days
- includes ads for competitors, Jo-Ann stores, and Joann.com
- proofer of lower price via original/current ad or print-out of online price
- available in-store only; see manager for details
- excludes special buys, liquidations and club purchases, no additional discounts apply
Anyone tried price matching at JoAnn’s? Do they carry the same brands as their competitors (which I would assume include Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, etc.) or does it tend to be different brands, thus not much to price match?
Might be nice to keep in mind, in case another store is out of a sale item you really wanted!