Update: this no longer works as of October 2011 with Facebook’s new changes.
If you’re like me, you’re pretty free to “like” pages on Facebook if it means a coupon or a freebie. But it seems that I’ve liked so many fan pages that all I was seeing was updates from them and not my friends!
So, I set out to unlike a bunch of pages so my stream wasn’t quite so noisy, and had a hard time figuring out just how to do it efficiently. Once I figured it out, I thought I’d share it with you just in case you want to do the same thing!
How To Unlike Multiple Facebook Pages At Once
- Go to Facebook, then click on your Profile.
- Click “Edit Profile” on the top right of your profile, right about your photo bar.
- Click on “Activities and Interests” on the left.
- Click on “Show Other Pages” and the entire list of all the pages you like should come up.
- Click “Remove Page” to unlike any pages you don’t want to see anymore!
You can, of course, do this other ways as well, but this is the most efficient way to do a bunch at once.
Let me know if you’d like to keep seeing Facebook tips like this!
Get Springs Bargains deals by email
Enter your email address:
You can also sign up for the on-demand update