kraft-cheese

Safeway Update: Kraft and Kellogg’s Catalinas & Kellogg’s Rebate

The deals at Safeway this week are even better with these deals you guys uncovered!

Kellogg’s Raisin Bran (12 oz) – $1.99 with in-ad or e-coupon, limit 4
Plus, submit this rebate for $10 back when you buy 10 Kellogg’s cereals
Plus, get a catalina for a free gallon of milk when you buy 4 Kellogg’s cereals
$0.70/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran printable

$1/3 Kellogg’s All-Bran, Smart Start, Kellogg’s Raisin Bran or Fiber Plus Cereals, exp. 4/1/12 (RP 02/19/12)
Net cost at checkout: $0.99-1.66 each + free gallon of milk when you buy 4
Net cost after rebate: free-$0.66
Rating: 5

Kraft Cheese (select varieties) – B1G1 Free
Plus get $4 off your next order when you buy 3
**See original post and comments for coupon options – various items are included
Net cost at checkout: varies
Net cost after catalina: as low as $0.99 for some varieties
Rating: probably a 5 for most options.

Silk Singles (8 oz) – $1.00
$0.55/1 Silk Soymilk or Almondmilk printable

$0.55/1 Silk Soymilk or Almondmilk printable
$0.55/1 Silk Soymilk or Almondmilk printable
Net cost at checkout: free
Rating: 5 – thanks, Lemon Tree!

Happy Safeway shopping!

Comments

1. liz (lemon tree) says:

Hi! I just wanted to mention that I got 2 of the salad kits yesterday at safeway for .50 apiece. I used the coupon from the safeway newsletter that you can print from your computer for 2.00 off. They scanned fine at the self checkout too. They are 2 for 5 right now instead of 3.49 apiece.

• Interesting – it looks like that’s an official newsletter from Safeway, but the fact that you can just print as many coupons as you want from it makes me just want to caution people that Safeway may not accept the coupon.

• Teresa C says:

I have found the newsletter in the produce section of my local Safeway every month. There are 4 coupons in every issue and each one says, “redeemable on at Safeway company stores”. I have found some really great deals with these coupons. Typically, the coupons are valid for a few months and I tend to find better deals with the past month issue instead of the current issue. Like Lemon Tree stated, the salad kits are on sale now for $2.50, and the $2 coupon was from February’s issue. Keep an eye out for the newsletters, they are great.

• How can I get the coupon from Februarys magazine? Is it still online? Thanks.

• Teresa C says:

Unfortunately, it’s no longer on their website. I only had 1 coupon left from the Feb issue, which I used last week, and forgot to ask the produce worker if I could have the Feb issues before they tossed them out and replaced them with March. Otherwise, I would have mailed you some.

• liz (lemon tree) says:

Heres the safeway newsletter link. They have .75 off of spinach this time. Yesterday I scored fruit and protein drink for .25 each at the safeway on Wahsatch. They were 2 for $5 and had 50% off stickers. So that would make them 1.25 apiece. I had 2 1.00 off coupons from coupons.com so it made them .25 apiece!

There were still atleast 5 marked down when i was there last night.

I also got the cheese deal for about .33 apiece after cat. Thats an awesome deal if you get the cream or the chocolate flavor with the coupon. I used that 4.00 cat plus the 5.00 new frozen food coup to get 10.00 of frozen stuff and got another 5.00 off coupon. =D

• liz (lemon tree) says:
  2. Melissa says:

Every Safeway was cleared out of the Kraft Fresh Take items. ugh!!!!!!!!!!

• Stephanie R says:

Did you try the Safeway on Nevada? They had plenty yesterday morning…

• Can someone explain the fascination with this product? It’s just spices, bread crumbs and cheese, right? I don’t get it.

• My question exactly! My safeway in monument was all out of the breadcrumbs/cheese items but had plenty of the cream cheese, milk bites, and other products.

• Melissa says:

Just pointing out all these newbie couponers are going crazy with buying everything up. I had my two coupons and I wanted to buy two of them to try them. I make my own bread crumbs normally and thought these would be fun to try since they are a good deal.

• I went to King Soopers yesterday, they had the Kraft Fresh Take for 229 a piece, using the 1/1, made them 1.29 and then i bought four to see if the Cat was working there too and it did, I was able to get the 3 OYNO, made them around .54 each.

3. Sarah H says:

The $0.70/1 Raisin Bran coupon is for Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond cereal, and the rebate only lists Raisin Bran and Raisin Bran crunch. Do you know if the Cinnamon Almond vareity works with the Safeway in-ad coupon? And do you know if they would accept the cinnamon almond vareity with the rebate?

• Teresa C says:

Not sure if that particular type would work with the in-ad coupon, but I doubt it will work with the rebate. They are usually pretty strict with what they will accept, and I find it better to not take chances in case they deny the rebate.

4. Stephanie R says:

I bought 4 of the Kraft Fresh Takes, but I only got a $3 catalina. Is that because they were B1G1 or should I call catalina?

• You have to buy 5 to get the $4 catalina. Because most of the items are BOGO, you end up buying 6 to get the $4 catalina.

• Stephanie R says:

Thanks, Amanda!

• Also, I was doing some “figuring” and it turns out it is a better deal to buy in groups of 4. If you buy 4 and get a $3 catalina, it comes out to .75 off per item. If you buy 6 and get a $4 catalina, it’s .66 off per item.

• Stephanie R says:

It’s nice to know that I accidentally got a better deal. I usually accidentally mess up the deals instead :)

5. The silk 8oz sized drinks are on sale 8/10.00 which makes them 1.25 each, .25 cents after the coupon. Not bad, but also not free.

• Stephanie says:

Where did you find the 8 oz singles? I looked everywhere yesterday and couldn’t find any singles! I was so frustrated!

• liz (lemon tree) says:

I found the 8oz singles in the refrigerated milk section on the top shelf. Hey sorry about the misinfo on the price. I thought it said 10 for 10 but it was 8 for 10.

6. will the catalinas roll? If I get 4 products and get a $3.00 catalina, can I use that catalina to purchase another 4 and will a NEW catalina print out?

• Teresa C says:

Yup, they roll. :) OYNO catalina’s usually roll without issues at most stores other than Walgreens.

7. yay! thanks! Going back for more! lol

8. Has anyone tried the Kraft Fresh Takes? Were they any good? Thanks!

• Tried the Cheddar Jack and Bacon Fresh Take on bonesless pork last night OMgosh! Fantastic! And last week we tried the Italian Parmesan on chicken and it also was fantastic! Waiting to try the Savory Four Cheese and Southwest Three Cheese. :-)