October 21st’s newspapers will bring us a Redplum and a Smartsource insert – click here for a preview of the Redplum, and go here for a preview of the Smartsource. Here’s a few coupons that I’m looking forward to getting:
- $1 off two Barilla White Fiber, Veggie or Whole Grain Pasta
- $1 off one Huggies Diapers and $0.35 off one Huggies Wipes
- $0.30 off one Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
- $0.30 off one Pam Cooking Spray
- $1 off one Post Grape Nuts
Coupons and values vary by region, so we may get coupons that are a little different than what’s in the links above. The Denver Post, as the largest newspaper in our region, has significantly more coupons than other smaller papers, so I recommend getting the Post for the best coupons. Occasionally, a smaller newspaper will have a coupon or two that the Post does not, but it’s usually very much the other way around.
Happy clipping! Oh and by the way – I’m still liking my downsized coupon box!