There’s lots of free and cheap things to do in Colorado Springs! Remember that event dates, times, and other details are subject to change at any time, and are outside our control. We recommend that you contact the event organizer or venue to confirm details before planning your day.
Free or Cheap Things to Do & See
There are many free and cheap things to do in Colorado Springs any day! Here’s some of our favorite things to do in and around the area.
- Friday Night Fireworks & Discount Days for Sky Sox Baseball
- A One-Day Vacation to South Park City
- Visiting the Historic Black Forest Log School
- A Visit to the (Free) Colorado Springs Fire Museum
- Hiking Pulpit Rock (Awesome Views, In-Town Hike)
- Free Tours at the US Olympic Training Center
- A Close-To-Home Vacation at Durango/Pagosa Springs
- Visit the Western Museum of Mining and Industry
- Visit the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- A Ride on the Cripple Creek Railroad
- Visit the Manitou Springs “Penny Arcade”
- Take a Hike up St. Peter’s Dome
Want even more? Check out these posts from our archives: