If there’s one store that’s frustrating to shop at, it’s Albertson’s! Their coupon policy varies widely by store, manager or cashier. Here’s some things to keep in mind:
- Colorado Springs-area stores are starting to observe a 3-like coupon rule. They may not accept more than three of the same coupon.
- They may or may not double coupons that state “Do Not Double”.
- They may or may not double coupons that are printables.
Albertsons doubles coupons periodically. Look in the weekly ad, and it should state whether or not they’re doing it. When they do, here’s how it usually works:
- Coupons worth 25 ¢ are quadrupled to $1.00
- Coupons worth 33 ¢ are tripled to $1.00
- Coupons worth 50-99 ¢ are doubled to $1.00
- Coupons worth $1.00 or more are redeemed at face value.
Albertsons occasionally puts out purchase coupons like $10 of your purchase of $100 or more. According to the verbage on the coupon, the purchase requirement is usually met only after ALL discounts and manufacturer’s coupons have been applied.
Albertsons does not have a store card that is required to receive discounts, but you can donate 1% of your shopping trip to a local charity!
Bring your own bags to receive a 5 ¢ per bag discount.