I don’t see many great deals at Albertsons this week. I’m a little disappointed that this Monopoly promotion doesn’t have to do with getting free groceries , just a “chance to win” type of game. The ad does say “Over 1,000,000 instant winners plus millions of valuable coupons” so maybe we can snag some good coupons somehow!
- Bottom Round Rump Roast $1.99/lb – I shoot for no more than $2/lb for a roast
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets $3.77/lb – Great price, $4 is the lowest price I’ve seen lately
- Asparagus $1.27/lb – About the lowest it goes, as I recall
- Dozen Large Eggs $.99 (limit 2) – This is a good price, as much as it hurts to say it. Crazy chickens are price gouging their eggs!
- Breyer’s Ice Cream $2.50 – Pretty good deal for Breyer’s these days
- Kraft Mac and Cheese $.50 (limit 6) – Not as good as last week’s Albertsons deal (buy 5 pack of mac and cheese get a free pizza) but a good price nonethless.
- Gallon Milk $2.39 – Cheaper than WalMart and King Sooper’s every day price, not as cheap as King Sooper’s sale this weekend.
As far as I can tell, Albertsons isn’t doubling coupons this week, so there’s even fewer good deals than normal. This is a time that I’d take the ad to WalMart and price match if I was going to make a trip to WalMart anyway – since they’re not doubling coupons, you can get the same deals by price matching.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.