Some nice sales at King Soopers this week – a lot of these sales are repeats of last week.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- USDA Choice Boneless Chuck Roast $1.99/lb – My target price for roast.
- Whole Fryers, Drumsticks, or Thights 89 ¢/lb – Not a good price for a whole chicken, but only about 10 ¢ more than my target price for thighs.
- Kroger Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, or Dips $1
- DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas for One $2 each WYB 5 – Could be a great deal IF there were coupons out, but I don’t see any so I’d pass on this deal since they’re single serving.
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream $2.50
- Kraft Cheese (6-12 oz Selected Bars, Shreds, or Singles) $2 – This was cheaper a few weeks back, but is still not a shabby price for name brand cheese – Iâ€™d just wait for a better sale to really stock up.
- Green, Red, or Black Seedless Grapes 98 ¢/lb
- Broccoli Crown $1/lb
- Lemons (2 lb bag) $1 each – This might even be cheaper than the ethnic markets!
General Grocery and Household:
- General Mills Cereal $1.67 – This sale has been going on for a few weeks now. You can use printable coupons from Coupons.com (see the widget in my sidebar) or recent insert coupons that will double up to $1 to get these for $.67 each. Donâ€™t forget to check for CellFire or ShortCuts coupons, too!
- Progresso Light or Low Sodium Soup $1.50 – You can use a printable for $1.10/1 to get for $.40, or use 25 ¢/1 to get for $1.
- Mentos Gum $1 (unadvertised) – Use 55 ¢/1 or 55 ¢/2 to get these for FREE or 50 ¢ each. I think there are some other brands of gum on sale for $1 that are also unadvertised and may be free or cheap with coupons we got on Sunday. Let me know if you find any!
- Dial Liquid Hand Soap 88 ¢ – Use 35 ¢/1 to get for 18 ¢
- Suave Lotion – Use printable coupons (here and here) $1/1 to get for $1
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.