Here’s some deals from the Safeway circular this week. Prices after coupon are assuming your store doubles coupons. I’ll get a post up about shopping at Safeway soon!
- Green Seedless Grapes $.88/lb
- Peaches or Nectarines $1/lb – Not likely to be as good as summer peaches and nectarines, but a good price.
- Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs $1.88/lb – Anybody noticing that you can get chicken breasts on sale for this price about every other week? Why pay more than this?
- Rancher’s Reserve ® Boneless Beef Full Cut Round Steak $1.88/lb (Save up to $3.61/lb) – I don’t know the going price for round steak, but I’m guessing this is a decent deal since it’s almost 50% off.
- Whole Boneless Pork Loin $1.88/lb (Save up to $3.11/lb) – Same as above.
- 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.99/lb – Not a price I’d stock up on, but a good price for freshly ground beef.
- Kellogg’s Pop Tarts $1 and Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks $1 – You can get these for free from time to time, but currently the only coupons that I can find are $1/2. $.50 is not bad, though.
- Rice a Roni $1 – Use $.50/4 to get these for $.75 each. This is not that good of a “sale”, they’re around $1.09 every day at King Soopers so I’m probably going to hold onto my coupons in the hopes that a better sale will come around.
- Dial Liquid Soap $1 – You can use $.35/1 to get this for $.30, but King Soopers has it for even less this week.
- Colgate Toothpaste $.99 – Use $.75/1 from last Sunday’s coupon inserts to get FREE toothpaste!
See anything else worth a stop at Safeway this week? Leave a comment and share!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.