A few good deals at Albertsons this week… I’m curious how many of you shop at Albertsons and how often you do so. If you’ve got a sec, leave a comment and let me know! I’m trying to decide how in-depth to go with Albertsons ad reviews because overall they don’t have as many deals as Safeway or King Soopers.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- London Broil $1.88/lb
- T-Bone Steak $4.99/lb
- Gallon Milk $1.67 – Cheapest in town this week.
- Jimmy Dean Bacon Buy 1 Get 2 Free (in-ad coupon) – Works out to just under $2/lb, a good price.
- Breyer’s Ice Cream $2.50 – My buy price, but I wouldn’t buy more than one or two; this is a frequent sale price.
- Broccoli Crowns 99 ¢/lb – My target price.
- Strawberries $4.99 (4 lb) – A fantastic price!
- Fresh Express Garden Salad 2/88 ¢ (in-ad coupon) – Well, it’s hard to stock up on salad, but if you could this would be the price to do it at!
General Grocery and Household:
- Orowheat Bread $1.88 – Use $1/1 to get for 88 ¢. Stock up!
- Buy Kraft Mac and Cheese (5 pack) $3.99, get a free Tombstone pizza – A good deal, but seems like they just did the same deal only it was $2.50 instead of $3.99, so I wouldn’t go crazy at all.
Don’t forget to let me know how often you stop into Albertsons! This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering over at BeCentsAble.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.