No double coupons this week at Albertsons. :( Some pretty standard sale prices on meat, produce, and dairy. I don’t shop at Albertsons every week, but when I do it’s usually because of their sales on meat and produce.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Family Pack Petite Sirloin Steaks Buy 1 Get 2 Free – The ad indicates it’s $6.99/lb, so we’re looking at the equivalent of 3 lbs of steak for $2.33/lb. Amazing price, but keep in mind that I’m pretty sure this means buy one “package” get two “packages” free, and since it’s a family pack these are going to be big packages of steak. Still a great deal, just realize you’re going to have LOTS of steak if you do this deal. I personally think that would be a great problem to have.
- Sanderson Farms Split Chicken Breasts $1/lb
- Assorted Pork Chops 99 ¢/lb
- Half Gallon Milk $1 – Rock-bottom price for milk is $1.67 for a full gallon, but ya gotta have milk even if it’s not the best price ever!
- One Dozen Eggs $1 – I’ll buy one or two dozen at this price – cheaper than anywhere else, last I knew.
- Albertson’s Sour Cream $1 (16 oz) – My target price; hard to get much cheaper than this.
- Albertson’s Cream Cheese 88 ¢ with in-ad coupon – Limit two.
- Old Orchard Frozen Concentrate Juice $1 each – We really like some of Old Orchard’s juices, and this about as cheap as they get. You can get a printable coupon for $1/4 at the Old Orchard website; then they’d be 75 ¢ when you buy 4.
- Asparagus 99 ¢/lb – Target price.
- Large Hot House Grown Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb – I’m not a tomato buyer; is this a good price, anyone?
- Raspberries 99 ¢ (6 oz) with in-ad coupon – Target price; limit 2.
- Haas Avocadoes $1 each – Target price.
- Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Romaine Lettuce $1 each – Target price.
- Fuji Apples $1/lb – Target price.
- Mini Carrots $1/1 lb bag – Target price.
- Red Bell Peppers $1 each – Target price.
General Grocery and Household:
- Starkist Tuna Pouches $1 each – I have $1/1 coupons that I received in the mail that make these free, or you could also use the buy two get one free coupons to get them for 66 ¢. Not a bad price, but I usually shoot to pay less than 50 ¢ for these
See something I missed or have a question? Leave a comment!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.