Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Ribeye Steak (bone-in) $4.99/lb – A great price for steak.
- Gorton’s Fish Fillets or Tenders $2.99 – Use 55 ¢/1 to get for $1.99.
- Van de Kamp’s Seafood $3.49 – Seems like there are $1/2 coupons out for this, but I can’t find them.
- Armour Meatballs $2.49 – Use 55 ¢/1 to get for $1.49, or use the “free pasta when you buy Armour meatballs” coupon.
- Kroger Cheese Bars or Shreds (1 lb) $2.69 – A good price even if it’s not name-brand. Comparable to Sam’s Club prices, I think.
- Grapes 88 ¢/lb – I won’t pay more than $1/lb for these.
- Avocadoes 88 ¢ each – Time to make guacamole!
- Green Cabbage 25 ¢/lb – Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Such a great excuse reason to feed your family cabbage. ;)
- Red Potatoes (5 lb) $2.50 – A great price for red potatoes these days.
- Russet Potatoes (10 lb) $3.99 – Another good price for potatoes.
- Organic Red Delicious Apples 88 ¢/lb – Fabulous price for organic produce.
- Canteloupe 49 ¢/lb
General Grocery and Household:
- Old Fashioned Breads BuyOneGetOneFree – Regular price is $2.59, so these would be $1.30 when you buy two. A decent price for decent bread.
- Powerade 69 ¢ – Wouldn’t stock up at this price, but not a bad one.
- Ken’s Salad Dressings $1.50 – If you like this dressing, use the $1/1 coupons from last Sunday and stock it up at 50 ¢!
- Kraft Mac and Cheese 5 pack $2.50 – This would be 50 ¢ per box, a great deal even without a coupon.
- Celestial Seasonings Tea BuyOneGetOneFree – These were free last fall, but this is a pretty good sale – use one $1/1 coupons to get two boxes for $1.99 total.
- Zone Perfect Bars $1 each – Use $1/1 or 55 ¢/1 to get these FREE.
- Quaker Quakes $1 – Use $1/1 to get these FREE. Thanks, Michelle!
- Colgate Toothbrushes $1.49 – I try to get toothbrushes for free, but this isn’t a bad price if you have a 75 ¢ coupon to use to get it down to 49 ¢. (Will not pay more than 50 ¢ for a toothbrush.)
- Purex Laundry Detergent $2.99 – Use 35 ¢/1 coupon to get for $2.29. I’m buying a couple of these, it’s a great price!
Have a super duper shopping week! Safeway’s preview will be up tomorrow – be sure to check back, because there’s some nice ones there! This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.