Albertsons deals are pretty soft again this week – I might stop in for the cereal/milk/bread deal and a couple of produce items.
- Strawberries 1 lb $1.25 (limit 4) – Another great price for strawberries this week!
- Russet Potatoes 15 lb bag (in-ad coupon) – Are you kidding me?! Great price!!!
- Red Bell Peppers 99 ¢
- Red, Granny Smith, or Fuji Apples 3 lb bag $2.50
- DelMonte Fruit Cups $1.50 – Use $1/1 to get for 50 ¢ each.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Sirloin Chops Buy 1 Pkg Get 2 Free (in-ad coupon) – Around $1.33/lb if you were able to get three pacakges close to the same weight, so a great price. Just make sure those packages are close in size!
- Pork Picnic Roast 99 ¢/lb
- Chef’s Net Shrimp Ring with Cocktail Sauce (10 oz) $2.99 (in-ad coupon) – An OK deal if you need a shrimp ring. Can do it much cheaper if you’re able to cook it yourself.
General Grocery and Household:
- Kellogg’s Cereal 3/$7, plus get a free gallon of milk and loaf of Orowheat bread – Use three $1.50 coupons to get the cereal for $2.50 total, plus the free milk and bread. Awesome! Still a good deal if you only have $1 coupons for Kellogg’s. You can also use the $1.50/2 coupon from RedPlum.com to get the cereal, milk, and bread for $6, which is a marginally good deal if you average out the price. Much better if you have the $1/1 or $1.50/1 coupons though.
- Albertsons Bread 2/$1 (in-ad coupon) – Good price, not the fanciest bread, though.
- Albertsons Aspirin 2/$1 (in-ad coupon) – I like to get name-brand pain relievers for free at Walgreens and sometimes King Soopers, but this is really not a bad price.
- Albertsons Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns 99 ¢ – Not the lowest they’ll go, but if you need them this is a good sale price.
- Capri Sun $2 – Use the $1 coupon (valid only on one variety) from last Sunday’s paper and get them for $1. Great price *if* you’re not going to do the Living Well promo at Safeway.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.