Albertsons has some pretty good deals in every department this week – finally not just meat and produce!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Spare Ribs Buy 1 Get 2 Free with in-ad coupon – Works out to $1.33/lb *if* you get three packages all the same size.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.87/lb – Not quite as good as it gets, but within 10-20 ¢/lb.
- Beef Shoulder or Chuck Roast BOGO Free – About $2.25/lb if you buy two packages of the same size. That’s a good price.
- Tilapia Fillets $2.99/lb – Great price!
- Various Cuts of Meat BOGO Free – Half-off is my target price for meat, so most of these are a decent deal. The catch is that you need to find two packages close to the same price, or you’re going to save less than 50%.
- Pork Picnic Roast 99 ¢/lb – Good price, they’ve been running this sale a lot lately.
- Moran’s Ground Beef $1.99/lb (85% lean) – A decent price if this is freshly ground beef (ie, not sold in a chub). I would buy some, but wait for a better price to stock up for more than what you’ll use over the next couple of weeks.
- Albertsons Butter $1 (8 oz) – An OK price if you need it; this sale comes around pretty regularly.
- Albertsons Sour Cream $1 (16 oz) – This sale comes around all the time.
- Birdseye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables $1 – Use $1/2 to get two for 50 ¢ each. A good price, though they were cheaper a couple of weeks ago at King Soopers.
- Old Orchard Frozen Juice $1 – Use $1/4 printable to get four for 75 ¢ each, a great price.
- Tony’s Pizza 2/$3 with in-ad coupon – Great price! These are $2 without coupon, still a good price.
- Mangoes 3/$1 – Great price for mangoes!
- Cilantro 3/$1 – Good price.
- Limes or Garlic 3/$1 – Could be a good price, depending on the size. (Will still be better at Rancho Liborio.)
- Red, Granny Smith, or Fuji Apples $2.50 (3 lb)
- Russet Potatoes $2.99 (10 lb)
General Grocery and Household:
- Vitamin Water $1 – Use those $1 coupons and get it FREE! (Unless the coupon is expired – is it? I gave mine away.)
- Flipz $1 – Use 50 ¢/1 to get them for 50 ¢ each.
- Albertsons Hamburger or Hotdog Buns $1 – Another decent price that comes around regularly. If you want to freeze them, I’d wait for them to go cheaper.
- Calidad Tortilla Chips $1 (14 oz) – A good price; I’ve never had this brand so I can’t comment on the quality.
- Ortega Chiles $1 – Use 75 ¢/2 to get two for just over 60 ¢ each.
- Rosarita Refried Beans $1 – An OK price, I would wait for a coupon to get it cheaper if you don’t need them this week.
- Mission Medium Flour Tortillas $1 – Use $1/1 printable to get them FREE!
- Manwich $1 – I’d wait for a coupon to get this cheaper.
- Various Old El Paso Brand Items $1 – There may be a catalina deal to go with this. Some stores (Albertsons and Kroger/King Soopers) are running a buy 3 save $1 on your purchase of chicken or beef or buy 6 save $3 on your purchase of chicken or beef. If you try this and it works, please let us know in the comments. I don’t know if our stores are doing it or not, so proceed with caution!
- Dial Liquid Hand Soap $1 – Use 35 ¢/1 to get it for 65 ¢. This sale frequently happens at all grocery stores, and I would recommend using the 35 ¢ coupon at King Soopers or Safeway where they’ll double it.
- Treetop Juice Boxes $1 – Use $1/2 from newspaper or $1/2 printable to get for 50 ¢ each.
Don’t forget to check out the weekly ad online; I’ve just covered the things I think are good deals for this week, but there may be some I missed! Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.