Albertsons is doubling, tripling, and quadrupling coupons this week! I don’t see a ton of great deals with coupons, but when that 25 ¢ coupon is worth $1 at Albertsons and only 50 ¢ elsewhere, we might be able to find some good deals.
Coupons 50 ¢ and over will double to $1, 33 ¢ will triple to $1, and 25 ¢ to 32 ¢ multiplies all the up to $1.
You can view the ad online from their website. Remember that all the coupons I mention come from the newspaper unless I mention otherwise!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.77/lb – You know by now that this is a good price, and you shouldn’t pay much more.
- Pork Loin Roast $1.77/lb – Another good price
- Ribeye Steak or Roast $4.97/lb
- Bottom Round Roast $1.88/lb
- Hormel Spiral Ham $1.49 – One of the best prices in town for a spiral-sliced ham.
- Salmon Portions $3.77/lb – Great price, unless “portions” means “only the tail end”. Was in Albies this morning and they’d posted a retraction – it’s $3.77 for each portions, which is a horrible price.
- Johnsonville Sausage $2.99 – If this means Italian Sausage and Bratwurst, you can use the 55 ¢ coupons to get it for $1.99.
- 8 Piece Fried Chicken $4.99 – A good price, we’ve seen this a lot at various stores lately.
- John Morrell Meat Hot Dogs 59 ¢ (in-ad coupon) Limit 2 – I’d wait for a higher quality hot dog to go on sale for this price, not really a great deal for “meat” hot dogs. :)
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream $2.50 – Not as good of a deal as Breyer’s last week, but this is about as low as Dreyer’s goes.
- PictSweet Vegetables 67 ¢ Limit 4 – A little more than I like to pay, but it’s not at all a bad price and my freezer’s empty.
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1 – Good price, everyone’s got this on sale this week.
- Albertsons Large Eggs 18ct (in- ad coupon) Limit 1 – The best price in town, but keep in mind it’s limit one and if you buy more, they’re $1.99 each which is NOT a good price.
- Fresh Express Garden Salad 88 ¢ (in-ad coupon) Limit 2
- Strawberries (4 lb) $4.77 Limit 2 – Around $1.19/lb, a great price!
- Pineapples 77 ¢/lb – An *OK* deal, but keep in mind pineapples are heavy and it’s usually a better deal when you’re not paying by the pound. If these are Del Monte pineapples and you have one of the printable coupons that was available awhile back, use it!
General Grocery and Household:
- Pepsi 12 Packs $2 When You Buy 4 (Limit 1 Reward Per Transation) – A couple of you have emailed or commented to say this is a good deal – thanks, guys! Look out for peelies, too… Someone said there were $1 peelies out a couple of weeks ago.
- Kraft Salad Dressing $1.50 Limit Two – Use $1.50 coupon to get it FREE!!!
- Kraft Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip 2/$3 Must buy two and use in-store coupon – A pretty good price, might go cheaper during the summer.
- Folger’s Coffee $4.88 Limit 2 – Use $1/2 coupon to get two for $4.28 each.
- Dasani or Aquarius Spring Water $3.33 – A pretty good price for Dasani, nothing special for an off-brand.
- Albertson’s Butter $1.50 (1 lb) – A good price if you haven’t gotten in on any of the other sales at King Soopers or Safeway.
- Gold Medal Flour $1.50 (5 lb) – I usually stock up on flour at Christmas for $1, but this is probably a good price. Anyone know WalMart’s flour prices right now?
- Doritoes, Fritos, or Cheetos $1.66 – A good price, though whether they’re good for your health is debatable. :)
- Dole Canned Pineapple or Mandarin Oranges $1 – Use 55 ¢/2 to get for 50 ¢ each.
- Hormel Completes $2 – Use $1 coupon to get for $1.
- Pillsbury Cinnamon or Orange Sweet Rolls, Cresecent Rolls, Grands Biscuits, or Pie Crust 5/$10 PLUS get free Albertsons butter when you buy 5 – Now this is where those triple and quadruple coupons come in handy. Your coupons for 30 ¢/2 Grands will be worth $1 (or maybe even $1.20), those coupons for 25 ¢ off pie crust and crescents are worth $1. I also have a lone coupon for 40 ¢ off sweet rolls, wish I had more! The best deal would probably be to buy a combination of crescent rolls and pie crust, use 5 25 ¢ coupons, and get five crescent rolls or pie crusts for $5 PLUS the package of butter.
See anything I missed? Please share! There might be some unadvertised deals that are good buys this week since they’re doubling/tripling/quadrupling coupons! This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.