Here we go with the King Soopers deals this week! Click on the ad above to view the whole ad online – it’s a good idea to review it yourself to make sure I didn’t miss something. As a disclaimer: I am not an expert on pop (yes, pop, not soda) prices, except for 2 liters, so if you see a deal on pop, make sure to point it out! Comments referring to carbonated soft drinks as “soda” or “coke” will be deleted. JUST KIDDING! :)
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Ribeye Roast $4.99/lb – A good price, please make mine medium-rare with a sprinkling of kosher salt.
- Cook’s Spiral Sliced Half Ham $1.49/lb
- Private Selected Spiral Sliced Ham $1.99/lb – If you got the most recent KS mailer, use that $3 coupon for a ham… Buy as small of one as you need to make that $3 an even greater percentage savings.
- Cook’s Shank Portion Ham or Farmland Boneless Ham 99 ¢/lb
- Honeysuckle Fresh Turkey or Foster Farms Roasters 99 ¢/lb – This is not a good price for turkey, but I guess it’s the best you can get at this time of year.
- King Soopers Large Eggs (1 doz) 99 ¢ – I was really hoping for a better sale on eggs this week.
- King Soopers Butter 1 lb $1.50 – An ok price if you haven’t gotten any of the other sales on Land o Lakes and Challenge lately.
- Kroger Cheese 8 oz $1.50 – $3/lb is an ok price for cheese, but not fantastic. If you got a 45 ¢ coupon from the recent King Soopers home mailer, it’s a good deal!
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 99 ¢
- King Soopers Sour Cream or Dips 99 ¢ – Comes around all the time.
- Mountain High Yogurt 50 ¢ – Use the 50 ¢/2 coupon that came in Sunday’s paper to get these FREE! This sale *usually* runs a couple of weeks.
- Red Baron Pizzas $3.33 – Use $1/2 to get for $2.83 each. Not the best price ever.
- Strawberries (4lb) $4.98 – A great price, around $1.25/lb. Use the 35 ¢ coupon from the King Soopers mailer to get it even cheaper.
- Green Beans 99 ¢/lb – Rock bottom price! I’ve been waiting for this for awhile, we’ll have Sichuan Green Beans this week.
- Broccoli Crowns 99 ¢/lb
- Asparagus $1.99/lb – Another sale I was hoping would be lower, but this is a good price nonetheless.
- Cameo Apples 99 ¢/lb
- Red, Green, Bosc, or Comice Pears 99 ¢/lb
- Natural Sweet Cocktail Tomatoes BOGO Free – Use $1/2 to get for $1.50 each.
- Russet Potatoes $2.99 (10 lb) – Again, if you got the recent KS mailer, use the 55 ¢ coupon for an even better deal.
- Green Bell Peppers 69 ¢/lb
- Yellow Onions 69 ¢/lb
- Del Monte Pineapples BOGO Free – You can use the $1 printable coupon that was available awhile back, but that only brings it down to $2 per pineapple and that’s not that great of a deal unless you need pineapple.
General Grocery and Household:
- Buy 3 boxes General Mills Cereal and Get 2 Gallons Milk Free – The cereal is $2.77 each – not at all a good price. The way to make this a good deal is to use three 55 ¢ or 75 ¢ coupons from the Coupons.com widget below. Those will double to $1, making three boxes of cereal $1.77 each. Still not a good price on its own (I won’t pay more than 75 ¢), but when you factor in the free milk, that’s $5.31 which is just over an average of $1 per item, which IS a good deal. You can add a Cellfire e-coupon for more savings.
- Jello Pudding 4/$3 – Use the “Save $1 when you buy 3 jello puddings and a half gallon or larger of milk” in combination with the above deal (that should count as your milk purchase) to get a great deal.
- Kroger Flour $1.49 – Gold Meal is the same price at Albertsons if your brand-loyal. I stock up on flour at Christmas for $1, but this is an OK price, I think.
- Folgers Coffee $5.99 – Use $1/2 to get for $5.49 each when you buy two. Cheaper at Albertsons this week.
- Duncan Hines Cake Mix $1 – Use 35 ¢/1 to get for 30 ¢ after doubling.
- Knorr Lipton Side Dishes $1 – Use 75 ¢/2 to get for 50 ¢ each.
- Wishbone Salad Dressing $1.50 – Use 75 ¢/1 to get for 50 ¢ each.
- Pampers Diapers $8.99 Must Buy 3 (Save $3 WYB 3 Proctor and Gamble Products) – Use three $1 coupons from last Sunday’s paper and get them for $7.99. Not a great price for diapers overall, but if you’re brand-loyal to Pampers I’d buy three packages. Oh yeah, you can check pgesaver.com to see if they have an e-coupon for more savings.
See any other great deals! Please share in the comments. Remember that you can opt to be emailed when other people post comments on this thread when you post a comment – a great way to keep on top of the deals without having to keep coming back to this post. This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.