By popular request, I’m going to start doing ad reviews for Rancho Liborio! I get *at least* one email per week from one of you, telling me about the great deals, so even though they only have one location, it appears that a lot of you shop there! You can read my review of the store, and also view their weekly ad online.
Rancho Liborio has GREAT prices on produce and meat (but they’re pretty high on most other stuff), so I’m just going to focus these ad reviews on those sections of the store, unless something else really jumps out at me. Of course, I just realized they have produce specials that are good Wednesday only, so in the future I’ll try to get this ad review up earlier on Wednesday.
Wednesday ONLY Produce Specials:
- Seedless Watermelon 3 lbs for 97 ¢ (about 32 ¢/lb)
- Lettuce 77 ¢ each – Not that great of a price for iceberg lettuce, that’s what it’s been at King Soopers. It IS a good price for romaine and leaf lettuce if it’s included
- Mexican Squash 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Avocadoes 2 for 97 ¢
Thursday ONLY Meat Specials:
- Chicken Leg Quarters 49 ¢/lb – Awesome price!
- Fresh Ground Chicken $1.29/lb
And here’s your specials that are good Wednesday through Tuesday:
- Radish Bunches 4 for 97 ¢
- White Rose Potatoes 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Cilantro Bunches 4 for 97 ¢
- Fuji or Golden Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Italian Squash (Zucchini, I think) 77 ¢/lb – Should go lower in the summer
- Oranges 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – 50 ¢/lb is my target price
- Green Grapes 87 ¢/lb
- Serrano Chiles 77 ¢/lb
- Key Limes 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – Good price per pound, but remember that key limes are tiny if you’re planning on juicing them for limeade or something.
- Medium White Shrimp $2.99/lb
- Country Style Pork Ribs $1.29/lb – I consider $1/lb a good price for boneless and $1.49/lb a good price for bone-in. I don’t know the bone status of these.
Let me know if you see anything else that’s a great price. I’ll be honest that I don’t use a lot of these cuts of meat so I don’t know what’s a good price on some of them. :)
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.