Here’s your Save A Lot deals for the next two weeks – they only have one location in Colorado Springs, but it’s just down the street from Rancho Liborio if you want to stop at the two stores to pick up their great deals! It’s located at 405 South Circle
I’m just going to run through these quickly. You can view the whole ad online. Save A Lot is in Denver and Pueblo as well; there are different ads for different stores.
- Sweet Onions 4 lbs for $1 (Limit 6 lbs)
- Bananas 3 lbs for $1 (Limit 6 lbs)
- Idaho Baking Potatoes $1.49/5 lbs
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.89/lb
- Tostitoes or Ruffles $3.50 (Family Size)
This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.