Not a long list of deals at Albertsons this week, but there’s a couple of things I might stop in for if I have time. Check out the entire weekly ad online to make sure I didn’t miss anything, and leave a comment if I did! Also, if you’ve got a question about shopping at Albertsons, leave a comment and I’ll respond there.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Chicken Split Breasts, Thighs, Drumsticks, or Leg Quarters 77 ¢/lb – Great price, I would stock up at this price!
- Wild Atlantic Salmon or Fresh Atlantic Salmon $4.99/lb – Good price, keep in mind the wild salmon is frozen. I wouldn’t pay more, but outside of the Lenten sales in March, this is probably as low as it will go.
- Assorted Pork Chops 97 ¢/lb (bone-in) – Good, but frequent price – not something I’d stock up on.
- Pork Picnic Roast 99 ¢/lb
- Tilapia Fillets $2.99/lb – Great price.
- Raw or Cooked Shrimp $2.99/lb – A good price-per-pound, but they’re reeeeally small (61/70 and 81/120 respectively).
- Breyer’s Ice Cream $2.50 – THIS is the sale we’ve been waiting for. Use those 75 ¢/1 coupons to get it for $1.75! I can’t *promise* it won’t go lower before the coupon expires, but obviously, this is a fabulous deal regardless. It’s *slightly* cheaper at King Soopers this week ($1.69 after coupon).
- Cherries $2.88/lb – Great price!
- Large Mangos 99 ¢ – Good price, not as low as they will go.
- Russet Potatoes 10 lb $2.99 – Good price, though it’s so hard to say it it’s a good deal when I just bought 10 lbs of potatoes for 99 ¢ at Rancho Liborio last week!
General Grocery and Household:
- Doritoes or Lays $1.88 – Good price, we should start seeing more sales on chips as barbecue season starts
- Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.88 – Use those $1/1 printables to get them for 88 ¢ each – I’m going to stock up! The printables are at Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, or you can register at KraftFoods.com and print $50 worth of awesome Kraft coupons.
- KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce $1.88 – I don’t usually buy this brand, so I’m not sure how good of a sale it is. I’m sure we’ll see similar prices all summer long.
- Powerade 79 ¢ – Good price, comes around very frequently.
This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.