Here’s your King Soopers deals for the week! If you’re new to SpringsBargains.com or to shopping at King Soopers, be sure to read the King Soopers FAQ – it has lots of information on shopping sales at King Soopers. If you have a question that’s not answered there, please leave a comment on this post or the FAQ and I’ll answer it there! Don’t forget to check the entire ad on their website and load your card with Cellfire, Shortcuts, and P&G esaver e-coupons.
Update: I just realized there are some more grand opening specials going on this week for the store at Woodmen and Lexington/Rangewood. I’ll update with a new post soon!
- Red Cherries $2.99/lb – Great price!
- Canteloupe 33 ¢/lb – Great price!
- Sweet Corn 33 ¢ each – Not really a good price, should definitely go lower soon.
- Roma Tomatoes $1/lb – Good price.
- Kiwi 33 ¢ each – An OK price, but it seems really hard to get good kiwi here, no matter how cheap it is!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.88/lb – A good price, though this is the kind that sold in a chub… My mother always told me not to buy that because it wasn’t fresh. :)
- Boneless Chuck Roast $2.99/lb – About one dollar more per pound than I’ll pay.
- Farmland Breakfast Sausage Links 50 ¢ (limit 10) – A great price, I’d stock up at this (though if you haven’t had this brand, I’d try it before you stock up. At this price, it’s a good deal, but it’s not the highest quality).
- Snow Crab Clusters $4.99/lb
- EZ Peel Raw Shrimp $3.99/lb – More than I like to pay, but these are actually a decent size (31/40 ct) – twice the size of the ones at Albertsons.
- Oscar Mayer Bologna 99 ¢ – Use $1/2 to get for 50 ¢ each – great price!
- Colorado Proud Milk $1.68 – Great price!
- Kroger Yogurt 25 ¢ each – A good price, but I have a hard time paying this much for off-brand when I’ve gotten Yoplait even cheaper lately!
- Red Baron or Private Selection Pizza $3.50 – About a dollar more than I’d pay.
- Breyer’s Ice Cream $2.69 – Use 75 ¢/1 to get for $1.69 – yeehaw, stock up!
- Eggo Waffles $2.50 – This is the 16 ct box, so it’s a little bigger than the ones that were on sale for $1.77 last week. I did the math, though, and if you use the 75 ¢ coupon (doubled to $1) on the larger box for $2.50, it still costs more per waffle than the smaller box did at $1.77 (after counting coupon savings), so I probably wouldn’t buy these unless you have coupons expiring and need some.
General Grocery and Household:
- King Soopers Old Fashioned Breads Buy One Get One Free – Works out to about $1.30 per loaf, which is pretty good.
- Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.88 – Use those $1/1 printable coupons to get them for 88 ¢. I’m going to stock up!
- Pepsi 2 Liters 5 for $4 (80 ¢ each, must buy 5) – Great price!
- Kraft Salad Dressing 3 for $5 – $1.66 each, so you can use those $1.50/1 to get it for 16 ¢ each, or the $1/1 Kraft printables to get it for 66 ¢. I would probably buy one or two and then hold my coupons – I think we’ll be able to get it free, and at the very least, I’m guessing we’ll see this sale again soon even if we don’t get it for free.
- Kraft BBQ Sauce $1 – Use $1/1 Kraft printables or the 75 ¢/1 insert coupon to get it for FREE! Even better, there’s a catalina deal going on – get $2 on your next order when you buy four (buy five and get $2.50 and buy six and get $3.00). MONEYMAKER!
- Bush’s Baked Beans 3 for $5 – $1.66 each – another sale that I’m guessing will come around frequently. Not a good enough deal to stock up on at this point.
- Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner $1.99 – Use $1/1 to get for 99 ¢, great price! I’m hoping the styling products are on sale for this price, too, since this is the brand I use.
- Melitta Coffee Filters 97 ¢ – I don’t track coffee filter prices, but this seems like a good deal!
- Windex Glass Cleaner $1.99 – Use 40 ¢/1 to get for $1.19. If Windex Antibacterial is also included, you can submit the rebate that was in last Sunday’s paper to get it FREE after rebate.
- Shout Stain Remover $1.99 – Use 55 ¢/1 to get for 99 ¢ – great price! I’ll admit that I have around 15 bottles of Shout that I got for 50 ¢ last year, but 99 ¢ is still a great price. :)
What are the unadvertised deals you’ve found, or other deals I’ve missed? Please leave a comment and share, and remember that you can select “subscribe to comments” when you post so that follow-up comments are emailed to you – a great way to stay on top of the “new developments” in the exciting life of grocery shopping. :) This weekly ad review is part of The Grocery Gathering.
Happy King Soopers shopping!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.