Just a wee bit light on deals at Rancho Liborio this week – a few good prices, but not as many stand-out bargains as we’ve seen lately.
Wednesday ONLY Produce Specials:
- White Corn 3 for 97 ¢ – Not a good price.
- Cauliflower 67 ¢/lb
- Jumbo Yams 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Carrots 67 ¢/lb – Not that great of a price.
- Pineapples 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – An OK price – I prefer to buy them at King Soopers when they’re $1 each.
- Fuji Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Anaheim Chiles 77 ¢/lb
- Broccoli 67 ¢/lb
- Lettuce 67 ¢ each – Good price for iceberg, great price for romaine or leaf if it’s also included
Thursday ONLY Meat Specials:
- Beef Short Ribs $1.67/lb
- Pork Spareribs $1.47/lb
And the deals good for the entire week:
- Watermelon 4 lbs for 97 ¢
- Canteloupe 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – Cheaper at King Soopers this week
- Cucumbers 4 for 97 ¢
- Jicama 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- White Onions 4 lbs for 97 ¢
- Serrano Peppers 67 ¢/lb
- Red Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – A good price for other stores, but not as low as they’ll go here.
- Bone-in Country Style Pork Ribs 99 ¢/lb
- Beef for Shredded Meat $2.69/lb – I learned thanks to Michele last week that this is flank steak. It was cheaper last Thursday, but still a good price.
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream $2.97 – Breyer’s is cheaper at other stores this week, but this is a good price for Dreyer’s if you’re brand-loyal.
- Kellogg’s Cereal 3 for $5 ($1.66 each) – Use $1/1 to get them for 66 ¢ each, a great price! BTW, I shopped here last week and the cashier told me they do take coupons.
Make sure you check the whole ad to see if there’s anything else that stands out to you as a good deal! As always, I’ve only listed the things that I think are good deals.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.