Here’s your deals at Rancho Liborio this week! As usual, it’s mostly meat and product that are amazing deals – most everything is higher than sale prices at King Soopers or Safeway. Rancho Liborio does accept coupons, though typically their sale prices aren’t low enough to get good deals that way.
Wednesday ONLY Produce Specials:
- Peaches 97 ¢/lb
- Celery 2 for 97 ¢
- Mexican Onions 3 for 97 ¢ – Look similar to green onions/scallions, though those are actually cheaper this week!
- White Onions 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mangos 2 for 97 ¢
- Lettuce 67 ¢ each – I think this is King Soopers new every day price, at least for iceberg
- Apricots 97 ¢/lb
- Gala Apples 67 ¢/lb
- Cactus Leaves 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Green Cabbage 3 lbs for 97 ¢
Thursday ONLY Meat Specials:
Not a whole lot of knockout Thursday Meat Specials – a few items like tongue, cheek, and guts are on sale if you know what to do with it!
- Ground Chicken $1.29/lb
- Whole Cleaned Tilapia 99 ¢/lb – I take this to mean “clean, but intact”. Feeling adventurous, anyone?
And now for the deals good all week long:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.69/lb – As low as they go!
- Bone-in Ribeye Steaks $2.99/lb – Can you say an AMAZING DEAL?!
- Cilantro 7 for 97 ¢
- Fuji Apples 57 ¢/lb
- Green Onions 4 for 97 ¢
- Yellow Onions 4 lbs for 97 ¢
- Watermelons 5 lbs for 97 ¢
- Jalapenos 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Radishes 5 for 97 ¢
- Cucumbers 4 for 97 ¢
- Hass Avocaodes 4 for 97 ¢
- Roma Tomatoes 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mission Tortillas $1.29 – Use $1/1 insert or printable to get for 29 ¢. The insert coupons have restrictions on the variety, so make sure the variety you’re buying is the kind on the coupons
- Bar-S Meat Franks 69 ¢ each – Use $1/2 (insert or printable) to get for 19 ¢. Albertsons is 10 ¢ cheaper, but this is still a great price.
- Doritoes or Lays $1.99 – Decent price, though we’ve seen it cheaper at other stores this week and previous weeks.
- Western Family Ice Cream $4.97 (4? 5? Quart)
- CocaCola 12 Packs $2.49 – Good price, but cheaper elsewhere this week.
Some great produce deals, I’d say it’s probably worth a trip even if you live a little ways away if you plan your menu to include lots ofthese items! Check out their entire ad online! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.