Here’s your lovely Rancho Liborio deals for the week – as always, some awesome produce prices! I’m only going to list the ones that I think are great deals – for instance, green onions are two for 97 ¢, but they’re that price every day at King Soopers, so that’s not such a great deal.
Wednesday Only Produce Deals
- Strawberries (16 oz) 97 ¢
- Red Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢ (not as good as we’ve seen)
- Onions 5 lbs for 97 ¢
- Canteloupe 2 lbs for 97 ¢ (good price, we should see this price at the other grocery stores soon)
- Cilantro 8 for 97 ¢
- Radishes 4 for 97 ¢
- Pasilla Chiles 77 ¢/lb (these go for multiple DOLLARS per pound at other stores)
- Jicama 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Tomatillos 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mexican Squash 2 lbs for 97 ¢
And your Thursday Ony Meat Deals:
- Beef for Shredded Meat $1.97/lb (Can someone clue me in as to what this is?! :)
- Pork Feet 57 ¢/lb
- Pork Spareribs $1.27/lb
- Cooked Ham 97 ¢/lb
And now for the deals that are good all week long!
- Mexican Chorizo $1.69/lb
- Tilapia Fillet $2.49/lb
- Headless Shrimp $4.99/lb (an *ok* price, not that great)
- Powerade 79 ¢
- Mission Corn Tortillas (77 ct) $1.77
- Green Giant Vegetables 79 ¢ (Frozen, I think? Great price if so!)
- Fuji Apples 57 ¢/lb
- Roma Tomatoes 67 ¢/lb
- Green Grapes 87 ¢/lb
- Mangos 2 for 97 ¢
- Russet Potatoes 10 lb bag 97 ¢ – Um, wow!
- Jalapeno Peppers 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Green Limes 8 for 97 ¢
And remember that you can view their whole ad online!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.