The Save A Lot ad from last week runs through this Saturday, so this week’s deals are a repeat of last week. You can view the whole ad online. Save A Lot is in Denver and Pueblo as well; there are different ads for different stores, so if you’re not in the Springs, your circular is probably different.
Save A Lot is located at 405 South Circle.
- Sweet Onions 4 lbs for $1 (Limit 6 lbs)
- Bananas 3 lbs for $1 (Limit 6 lbs)
- Idaho Baking Potatoes $1.49/5 lbs
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.89/lb
- Tostitoes or Ruffles $3.50 (Family Size)
This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.