Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast $1.88/lb
- London Broil $1.77/lb
- Keta Salmon Fillet $4.99/lb – Not as low as it will go, an *ok* price if you want salmon this week.
- Canteloupe $1 each – Good price if they’re a decent size.
General Grocery and Household:
- Kingsford Charcoal $5.99 (17-18 lb) – Great price, use the coupons for free KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce when you buy Kingsford charcoal and you’ve got an even better deal!
Buy 10 Save $5 Instantly Event:
Prices below are after the discount. Make sure you buy in multiples of 10! (Limit 2 rewards per transaction.)
- Kraft Easy Mac 75 ¢ – There are a couple of buy-one-get-one-free coupons out there (insert coupons or from SmartSource.com), making these 25 ¢ for two. The register should take off the price before the instant discount. Thanks, Lael!
- Gatorade 75 ¢ – Good price, but one that comes around frequently.
- Hunts Meat Sauce 75 ¢ – Usually donâ€™t see this for less than $1, so a pretty good price.
- Knorr/Lipton Pasta Sides 75 ¢ – Use 75 ¢/2 to get two for 75 ¢, a great price.
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers 75 ¢ – We can usually get these for cheap or free with a coupon, so Iâ€™d probably wait unless you need them.
- Rosarita Refried Beans 75 ¢ – Great price! You might have an insert coupon to get it for even less.
- Capri Sun $1.50 – Use $1/1 to get for 50 ¢ (Sunrise varieties only).
- TreeTop Apple Juice $1.50 – Use $1/2 (insert or printable) to get for $1, a good price but other brands will go cheaper.
- Bushâ€™s Baked Beans $1.50 – A good price, Iâ€™m guessing weâ€™ll see this come around more frequently now that summer is here.
- Fritos $1.50 – Cheaper at King Soopers this week.
- Herdez Salsa $1.50 – Use 50 ¢/1 to get for $1.00.
- 18 Large Eggs $1.50 – Good price, nothing too exciting.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.