Mercedes has the scoop on Target deals for this week, including a couple of HOT ones on diapers and ice cream:
Breyerâ€™s Ice Cream $2.50 per ad, Buy 5 get a $5 Target gift card
- Use $1/1 coupons (or $1.50/2 if you already used your others)
Pay $7.50 out of pocket plus get a $5 Target GC back (assuming you use $1/1 coupons, if not, it’s still a great deal, even without any coupons!
Huggies Diapers (Jumbo packs Snug & Dry, Little Movers, or Little Snugglers diapers) & Pull Ups Training Pants – $8.99/ea, Get a $5 Target GC when you buy three
- Use $2/1 Pull Ups insert or printable coupon
- Use $3/1 Pull Ups printable coupon
- Use $1.50/1 Diapers in 5/17 Smart Source insert
- Use $2/1 Diapers printable coupon
- Get $0.75/ea back via Caregivers Marketplace Rebate
- $2/1 Target coupon in Target Baby mailer expires 7/16, if you got this baby mailer (you can use Target store coupons with manufacturer’s coupons)
By the way, as with all deals that earn you gift cards or similar, make sure you use that gift card wisely! If you’re on a tight budget, the last thing you want to do is buy a deal that’s only great after you count the value of the gift card, but if you go and blow that gift card on something you don’t really need, what could have been a great deal is not so much anymore.
At Target, you can use the gift cards you earn to buy more of the same deal and earn another gift card, so you can “roll” it until the sale is over. Or, I usually just earn the gift card and then save it for another good gift card deal a few weeks later. I’ll talk more about “rolling” at the workshop on Saturday.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.