Here’s the deals at King Soopers this week! I’m not seeing a ton of great buys… a lot of repeats from last week. I’ll definitely be buying some Fresh Express salad and Kraft cheese, though!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast 99 ¢/lb
- Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs $1.19/lb – Not a good price, goes much cheaper at Safeway and Albertsons.
- Country Style Pork Ribs $1.69/lb – Not a good price, goes much cheaper Albertsons regularly and is cheaper at Safeway this week.
- Pork Loin or Rib Chops 50% off – Works out to $2.09/lb, which is a pretty good price.
- 96% Lean Ground Beef Buy One Get One Free – This is $2.04/lb, which is a good price for super lean ground beef.
- Bar-S Jumbo Meat or Turkey Franks 99 ¢ – Use $1/2 (insert or printable) to get two for 50 ¢ each, a good price, but we’ve seen cheaper, so I’d wait unless you need them.
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream $2.37 – Great price for Dreyer’s; if you’re not brand-loyal we can get Breyer’s for cheaper usually.
- Tombstone Pizza $2.50 – Use the $1/2 printable from Coupons.com or KraftFoods.com to get them for $2, a great price.
- California Pizza Kitchen for One $2.50 – Use $1/1 to get for $1.50 each.
- Daisy Sour Cream (16 oz) $1.77 – If you got the recent King Soopers home mailer, you can use that 50 ¢/1 coupon to get it for 77 ¢, a great price!
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter $1.77– If you have the 60 ¢/2 coupon from the King Soopers home mailer, use it to get this for $1.27 each.
- Country Crock Spread $1.99 – Use 60 ¢/1 (select varieties) to get for 99 ¢ or 35 ¢/1 to get for $1.29
- Raspberries (6 oz) 99 ¢ – A great price, but cheaper at Sunflower Market this week. Sometimes King Soopers puts organic raspberries on sale for this price at the same time, so keep your eyes out for that.
- Garlic 25 ¢ each – A great price as long as the heads of garlic are decent size. You can usually get it cheaper at warehouse clubs or ethnic markets.
- Papayas $1.50 each
- Fresh Express Salad (4.5-10 oz) $1.50 – I have a $1/1 that came in the Wednesday RedPlum insert (I think), so that’s 50 ¢ after coupon! You can also use the $1/2 printable (no longer available) to get for $1, which is still a good price for the fancier varieties.
- Red, Gold, or Orange Bell Peppers $1 – A good price, but one that comes around frequently. Red peppers are cheaper at Albertson’s this week.
- English Cucumbers $1 – Another good but frequent price.
- Vine Ripe Tomatoes 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Strawberries ($1 lb) $1.99 – Good price for organic.
- ORGANIC Spinach 99 ¢ each
General Grocery and Household:
- Kraft Cheese (6-8 oz bars/shreds or 12 oz singles) $1.66 each – Use the $1/1 printable (only valid on 2% cheese) and get it for 66 ¢ each, an awesome price! You can also use a $1/2 coupon (valid on any variety) to get for 91 ¢ each, still a great price – that’s $1.82/lb if you’re buying the 8 oz bars.
- Fritos or Cheetos $1.66 – A good price, but not one I’d stock up on – it comes around pretty frequently and will likely go cheaper.
- Knorr Lipton Side Dishes $1 – Use 75 ¢/2 to get for 50 ¢ each. A great price, but one that comes around pretty often.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee $5.99 – Use the $1.50/1 coupon from Coupons.com or KraftFoods.com to get it for $4.49, a great price!
- Pepsi 2 liters 84 ¢ each when you buy 6 – A great price, a bit cheaper at Safeway this week if you’re headed there, too.
- Lysol Household Cleaners 50% off – We just got a bunch of $1 coupons for Lysol products in last Sunday’s paper, so you’ll be able to get some pretty good deals when combining the sale and the coupons.
- Pampers Diapers $8.99 – Use $1/1 to get for $7.99, a great price for Pampers!
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
I’ve just listed the sales that I would consider good deals in this poist, so be sure to check out the entire ad online. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at King Soopers: Cellfire | P&G esaver | Shortcuts | Bringing Hope To The Table. Several of the sales this week have e-coupons that would make the deals even sweeter.
And, if you’re new to shopping at King Soopers, be sure to read the wealth of information in the FAQ. If you’ve got a question, please leave a comment there or on this post and I’ll answer it there!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.