Here’s the deals good at Rancho Liborio this week!
Wednesday Only Produce Specials:
- Tomatoes 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Bananas 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – Not that great of a price, that’s King Sooper’s everyday price or close to it.
- Tomatillos 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mexican Squash 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Golden Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Carrots (1 lbs Bag) 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Jicama 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Anaheim Peppers 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Yellow Onions 5 lbs for 97 ¢
- Pinto Beans 2 lbs for 97 ¢
Thursday Only Meat Specials:
- Beef Shank $1.49/lb
- Beef Tongue $1.69/lb
- Whole Cleaned Tilapia 99 ¢/lb – We briefly discussed buying some of these to take on our camping trip last weekend so we could cook them over the campfire as if we’d just caught them (but of course we’ve never been fishing).
- Beef Tripe 59 ¢/lb
- Beef Sirloin Tip Steak $1.99/lb
- Pork Feet 79 ¢/lb
- Assorted Bone-In Mutton Meat $1.89/lb
- Bone-In Chicken Breast $1.29/lb – Not that great of a price.
- Beef Cecina $2.99/lb
- Marinated Chicken Breast Fajitas $1.29/lb
And the deals good all week long:
- Green Limes 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Red Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mexican Papaya 57 ¢/lb
- Hass Avocados 2 for 97 ¢
- Strawberries (1 lb) $1.37 – I’d buy at this price, but we’ve seen them much cheaper recently at other stores.
- Oranges 5 lbs for 97 ¢ – AWESOME price!
- Green Onions 5 for 97 ¢
- Cucumbers 5 for 97 ¢
- Green Cabbage 5 lbs for 97 ¢
- Beef T-Bone Steak $3.99/lb – A great price! Last time they had ribeyes on sale someone commented and said they were pretty fatty, so just keep in mind that they will probably be a little fattier than what you’d buy at King Soopers. Still likely a great deal even if you have to trim off a little fat!
- Pork Spareribs $1.49/lb
- Beef Chuck Roll Steak $1.99/lb
- Bar-S Jumbo Meat Franks 77 ¢ – Use $1/2 coupon to get for 27 ¢ each, a great price… But we’ve seen cheaper!
I’ve listed all the Wednesday produce and Thursday meat specials, and just the highlights of the rest of the week’s ad. View the entire ad online here.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.