It’s that time of the week… tomorrow starts new grocery sales cycles! Here’s your deals for Double Ad Wednesday at Sunflower Market – in addition to the new deals starting tomorrow, the deals from last week are still good for one day!
- Raspberries (6 oz) 88 ¢
- Yellow Peaches, Nectarines, and Aprictos 59 ¢/lb
- Red or Black Plums 99 ¢/lb – Might go lower.
- White Peaches or Nectarines 99 ¢/lb
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Champagne Mangos 50 ¢ each
- Eggplant 88 ¢ each
- Spinach 88 ¢ each
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢
- Cucumbers 50 ¢ – Pretty close to normal price at King Soopers.
- Orange, Green, Purple, and White Cauliflower $1.50 each
- Celery 49 ¢ each
- Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples 88 ¢/lb – Good price, usually a lot cheaper at Rancho Liborio if you shop there.
- Garlic 20 ¢ each
- Limes 10 ¢ each
- Variety Melons 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Mangos 88 ¢ each
- ORGANIC Watermelon 50 ¢/lb
- Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese $1.99/lb
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.77/lb – Great price, Iâ€™d stock up if you prefer super lean ground beef!
- Chicken Tenders $1.77/lb – Chicken breasts go this low frequently, but if you prefer the convenience of tenders, this is a stock-up price.
And now, the rest of the highlights that are good all week long…
- Washington Bing Cherries 99 ¢/lb – Awesome price!
- Strawberries (1 lb) $1.50 – Not as low as they’ve been, still a great price.
- Blueberries (1 pt) $1.50
- Sweet Onions 88 ¢/lb
- Broccoli Crowns 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Romaine Lettuce 88 ¢ – Awesome price for organic!
- Large Canteloupe 99 ¢ each
- Seedless Watermelon 33 ¢/lb – Seeded should go cheaper, but I think this is a great price for seedless.
- Italian, Yellow, and Mexican Grey Squash 88 ¢/lb
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream $2.49 – Good price for Dreyer’s if you’re brand-loyal. Can get Breyer’s for cheaper pretty regularly.
- Lobster Tails $3.97 each (4 oz, frozen) – Good price if you have room to splurge in your budget!
- New York Strip Steak $3.97/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs $1.99/lb – These don’t go on sale very often; this is a pretty good price.
- Boulder Canyon Potato Chips $1.19 – Use $1/2 from Coupons.com to get for 69 ¢!
- American or Pepper Jack Cheese $1.99/lb
Make sure you check out the entire ad; I’ve just listed the items that I think are good deals based on Sunflower Market and other stores typical sale prices.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.