Lots of great produce deals at Sunflower this week (as usual)! These start tomorrow; you can view the whole ad online today so that you can plan for Double Ad Wednesday.
First off, your deals for Double Ad Wednesdays – prices are good Wednesday, June 24th only:
- Sweet Corn 6 for $1
- On The Vine Tomatoes 77 ¢/lb
- Blueberries (6 oz) 99 ¢
- Russet Potatoes (10 lb) $2
- Romaine and Bibb Lettuce 77 ¢ –
- Yellow Peaches and Nectarines 77 ¢/lb
- Strawberries (4 lb) $4.99
- Broccoli Crowns 88 ¢/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.67/lb
- Pork Sausage $1.97/lb
And the deals good all week long:
- Raspberries (6 oz) 88 ¢
- Yellow Peaches, Nectarines, and Aprictos 59 ¢/lb
- Red or Black Plums 99 ¢/lb – Might go lower.
- White Peaches or Nectarines 99 ¢/lb
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Champagne Mangos 50 ¢ each
- Eggplant 88 ¢ each
- Spinach 88 ¢ each
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢
- Cucumbers 50 ¢ – Pretty close to normal price at King Soopers.
- Orange, Green, Purple, and White Cauliflower $1.50 each
- Celery 49 ¢ each
- Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples 88 ¢/lb – Good price, usually a lot cheaper at Rancho Liborio if you shop there.
- Garlic 20 ¢ each
- Limes 10 ¢ each
- Variety Melons 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Mangos 88 ¢ each
- ORGANIC Watermelon 50 ¢/lb
- Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese $1.99/lb
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.77/lb – Great price, I’d stock up if you prefer super lean ground beef!
- Chicken Tenders $1.77/lb – Chicken breasts go this low frequently, but if you prefer the convenience of tenders, this is a stock-up price.
Happy Sunflower Market shopping! :)
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.