I emailed Albertsons for their official coupon policy for stores in the Colorado Springs area, and here’s what they told me.
The Albertsons Corporate policy states the following:
- Valid coupons are accepted if the customer has purchased the necessary merchandise.
- Coupons must be redeemed at the time of purchase of the specific product. Coupons may not be redeemed after the transaction has completed.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Coupons cannot be converted to cash under any circumstances.
Internet Coupons: Internet coupons printed from an authorized website must clearly state Internet Coupon on the top, valid internet coupons are redeemable only with a qualifying purchase.
Albertsons does NOT accept internet coupons containing the following conditions:
- Free product offers that do not require a purchase
- Redemption value exceeds $5.00
- Absence of valid UPC bar code
Manufacturer coupons may not be copied or reproduced in any way and must meet the following conditions:
- Manufacturer terms and agreement must be on coupon
- Face value of coupon must be stated
- Coupon must have expiration date
- Coupon must be identified as a Manufacturer Coupon
- Must contain bar code that can be scanned
- Eligible manufacturer coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
Albertsons reserves the right to refuse any coupon(s) that does not meet our company guidelines. We do not accept fraudulently produced coupon offers including those altered or produced through use of a personal computer or copier.
Most internet sites will print a time and date stamp on the coupons, and limit each ISP address to two coupons total. If multiple coupons have the same time and date stamp this could be an indicator the coupon was photocopied, and should not be accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer care at 1-877-932-7948 or via email (email@example.com).
Hope that is helpful! Sometimes stores make up their own policies (such as internet printed coupons being required to be in color) and there’s not a lot you can do other than either deal with it, or contact their corporate customer service to see if there’s anything they can do.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.