I think Albertsons is the only store having anything close to stock-up type sale prices this week!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Loin Chops 97 ¢/lb – Pretty frequent sale price.
- Bone-in Country Style Ribs 97 ¢/lb – As low as they go, I would stock up at this price.
- Boneless Country Style Ribs $1.49/lb – Ditto above.
- Sanderson Farms Drumsticks, Thighs or Leg Quarters 77 ¢/lb – Stock up price, about the only way to get them cheaper is if Albies mark them down as a manager’s special
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast $1.88/lb
- Albertsons Half Gallon Milk 88 ¢ – Decent price if you have to have half gallons, but whole gallons are cheaper every day at King Soopers.
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream $1 – I *think* you could use the $1/2 from a recent insert or Smartsource.com to get for 50 ¢ each. Seems a little too good to be true, somehow, but maybe not!
- Starbucks Ice Cream $1 – Use $2/1 to make money on it, or $1/1 to get it FREE. Same as above, I’m a a little suspicious that it’s too good to be true, but I have no reason to think that other than my gut feeling. :)
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream – If it’s the single serve cups, you could use the $1/3 from Coupons.com to get for 33 ¢.
- Large Desert Canteloupe $1
General Grocery and Household:
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Coca Krispies $1.25 each when you buy 4 – Seems like those Kellogg’s coupons might still be good for a couple of days; if so, you could get these for 25 ¢ each if you had four coupons.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.