Here’s your King Soopers deals this week!
One Day Only: Thursday, July 30th – 50% off Kellogg’s Cereal, Bars, Pop Tarts, Keebler or Sunshine Cookies and Crackers and Eggo Waffles
Rats, we should be getting some Kellogg’s coupons on Sunday, but that’s too late for the sale. Here’s some printables: 55 ¢/1 Pop Tarts, 75 ¢/1 CheezIt Whole Grain, $1/1 Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars, $1/2 Keebler or Sunshine 100 Calorie Packs, $1/2 Keebler Fudge Shop Cookies, and $1/1 Special K bars, cereal, or crackers.
You’ll also definitely want to buy 10 qualifying products in one transaction so you can claim the Kelloggs Back-To-School rebatefor an additional $10 in savings! Ultimately, my goal is to pay less than $1 per box of cereal, cookies, crackers, or bars, so that’s what I’d keep in mind when shopping this sale. We’ll be starting to see more sales on these items in August and September, so unless you find an amazing deal under $1, I probably wouldn’t go crazy just yet. But there could be a crazy deal on this sale, who knows?!
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- U.S.D.A. Choice Boneless Chuck Roast or Steak $2.99/lb – I personally don’t buy this until it reaches $2 or less per pound, maybe $2.50.
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.99/lb – Great price for this lean of beef!
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin Chops $1.99/lb – Great price.
- Bar S Bologna (16 oz), Bar S Smoked Sausage (3 lb), Bar S Jumbo Meat Franks (5 lb), Bar S Meat Franks (16 oz) – Use $1/2 (insert or printable) to get for 49 ¢ each, a great price those packages that are over 1 lb. A good, but not great price for the bologna and meat franks.
- King Soopers or Kroger Sour Cream or Dips $1 – Very frequent sale price.
- Red Baron Pizza $2.99 – This in an OK price, I aim to pay around $2.50 or less, though. There are coupons out for Singles products, but these aren’t usually included.
- Black Seedless Grapes 97 ¢/lb – Good price, but cheaper at Sunflower Market
- Raspberries (6 oz) 97 ¢ – Great price, an sometimes when they run this sale organic raspberries are on sale for the same price!
- Canteloupe 50 ¢/lb – Decent price, but the most I’ll pay.
- Romaine, Bibb, Red, or Green Leaf Lettuce $1 – Same as above.
- Yellow or Zucchini Squash 99 ¢/lb – Same as above.
General Grocery and Household:
- Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers $1 – Use $1/3 to get for 66 ¢ each, a good price. Can’t remember how often it comes around because I don’t buy it.
- Snickers Bars 44 ¢ each
- Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade $1 – Keep your eyes out for a coupon booklet with coupons for this in it, making it free! Krista said she found them near customer service at her City Market in Alamosa.
- Annie’s Natural Mac and Cheese $1 – Use this $1/2 printable to get for 50 ¢, an awesome price!
- Speedstick Deodorant 88 ¢ – Use 75 ¢/2 to get two for 38 ¢ each, a good price. I’ve gotten them free before, but not too often.
- Private Selection Boston Fern $9.99 – I love ferns, and this is the lowest I’ve seen them.
Proctor and Gamble Savings Event – Buy 4 Save $4
I don’t typically buy many P&G products because they are more expensive than other brands, but if you are brand loyal to some of their lines I am seeing some pretty good prices here. Many of the current P&G coupons expire on 7/31, but we’ll be getting a new insert this Sunday. Finally, make sure you add the P&G esaver coupons to your Sooper Card. Even if you use a paper manufacturer’s coupon, these may come off in addition to those, making a sweet deal.
There’s a rebate for $20 when you buy $50 of facial moisturizers or cleansers. I don’t see any in the ad, but I’m guessing some of them are included in the sale and are marked in the store.
Prices quoted below are after the instant savings of $4 for buying four. Oh, and for some reason I can’t seem to find my July P&G insert, so you’ll likely have some coupons that I didn’t mention.
- Tide Detergent $4.88 – Use 35 ¢/1 to get for $4.18.
- Tide Stain Release $4.88
- Downy Fabric Softener $4.88 –
- Bounty Paper Towels (6-8 rolls) $5.99 – There are coupons out for this but I can’t seem to find mine! I aim to pay around 50 ¢ per roll but I’m not brand loyal.
- Charmin Ultra Bath Tissue (6-12 rolls) $5.99 – I have a really hard time paying for toilet paper, but we haven’t seen any “free” sales for awhile. This is a marginally OK price.
- Puffs Facial Tissue 69 ¢ – This is a great price!
- Cascade Dish Detergent $2.99 – Coupons, anyone? This is a pretty good price for this brand if you have coupons to bring it down even lower.
- Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner $1.99 – Use $2/2 to get them for 99 ¢, a great price for this brand.
- Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner $1.99 – Use $1/2 to get for $1.50, a good price if you’re brand-loyal.
- Olay Quench Body Lotion $4.49 – Eh, not that great of a discount, but OK if you need it. Doesn’t go on sale often.
- Pampers Baby Wipes Refill (300-385 ct refill) $7.99 – This is about 2 ¢ per wipe… I aim to pay about 50 ¢-$1 for a box of wipes (80 ct), so I don’t think this is a really good deal unless you need them.
I’ve just listed the items that I think are at a good price this week, so be sure to check out the entire ad online. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at King Soopers: Cellfire | P&G esaver | Shortcuts | Bringing Hope To The Table.
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.