Here’s your deals at Rancho Liborio this week. I’ve listed all of the Wednesday produce and Thursday meat specials, and the highlights of the rest of the ad. You can view the entire ad online.
Wednesday ONLY Produce Specials:
- White Onions 4 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mexican Squash 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Jumbo Yams 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Tomatillos 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Mangos 2 for 97 ¢
- Cello Lettuce 2 for 97 ¢
- Jicama 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Nectarines 77 ¢/lb
- Pineapple 2 lbs for 97 ¢ – I wait until these go on sale for $1 each at King Soopers, but this is an OK price.
- Fuji Apples 2 lbs for 97 ¢
Thursday ONLY Meat Specials:
- Beef Stew Meat $1.99/lb
- Chicken Drumsticks 79 ¢/lb
- Bone-in Mutton Meat $2.29/lb
- 51/60 Count White Shrimp $2.69/lb
- Monterey Jack Cheese, Bulk $1.49/lb – Awesome price!
- Mexican Chorizo $1.29/lb
- Beef Feet, Skin On 49 ¢/lb
- Beef Marrow Guts 69 ¢/lb
- Ground Pork $1.29/lb
And the deals good all week long:
- Key Limes 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Peaches 77 ¢/lb
- Green Beans 77 ¢/lb
- Red Potatoes 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Kiwi Fruit 5 for 97 ¢
- Papaya 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Roma Tomatoes 2 lbs for 97 ¢
- Seedless Watermelon 4 lbs for 97 ¢
- Jalapeno Peppers 3 lbs for 97 ¢
- Cherries $1.77/lb – Good price, but cheaper at Sunflower Market this week.
- 18 Ct Large Eggs 99 ¢ each – Great price!
- Doritoes $1.99 – Good price, might go lower but not often.
- Beef London Broil Roast $1.77/lb – Great price!
- Beef 7-Bone Steak $1.49/lb – Not a cut I use or that goes on sale often so not sure how good of a deal this is
- 78% Lean Ground Beef $1.89/lb – Decent price, but not a stock-up price.
- Whole Chicken 99 ¢/lb – Not a good price at all, will go much cheaper.
Rancho Liborio is located at 1660 South Circle Drive, just south of Fountain Blvd. If you don’t live in that part of town, make the most of the trip and head a little south of Rancho Liborio on Circle for a nice Goodwill to shop at!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.