Here’s your Safeway deals for this week, and once again, all stores are doubling coupons. Last week, I tried emailing Safeway customer service to find out if it was for sure all locations in Colorado and to see if they’d tell me how long it would last, and they wouldn’t tell me. Let’s hope it’s a permanent thing.
There’s a Friday through Sunday sale going on, but I didn’t see anything that was a good deal, so I didn’t list it here. If you know of any deals I missed, please let me know!
Also, remember that Safeway’s in-ad coupons are store coupons and can be combined with a manufacturer’s coupon, but they require a $20 minimum purchase. The minimum purchase counts your total after all store discounts and store coupons, but before manufacturer’s coupons.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs 97 ¢/lb – Stock up price!
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.77/lb – Great price but comes around frequently.
- Lucerne Gallon Milk $1.58
- Sweet Northwest Cherries $1.37/lb – Description
- Red Lion Nectarines $1.48/lb – These must be some kind of “speciality” nectarines.
- Red or Black Plums 98 ¢/lb
General Grocery and Household:
- Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey (20 oz) $2.49 with in-ad coupon
- Knorr lipton Rice or Pasta Sides 88 ¢ with in-ad coupon – This would be an OK price if you could use a manufacturer’s coupon for 75 ¢/2, but you can only buy one for 88 ¢, so I’d hold off.
- DiGiorno Pizza $3.99 with in-ad coupon
- 2 Liter Dr. Pepper 49 ¢ with in-ad coupon
Buy 5 Save $5 instantly at checkout (mix and match):
The prices listed below are reflecting the one dollar discount on each item when you buy five. There are more items included, but none that I thought looked like a great deal.
- Nestle Pure Life Water (24 pack, 16.9 oz) $2.99 – Use 50 ¢/1 or $1/1 printable to get for $1.99, awesome price!
- Mission Tortilla Chips $1.69
- Lay’s Potato Chips $1.49 – Stock up price.
72 Hour Sale: deals good Friday through Sunday ONLY:
- Skippy Peanut Butter $1.29
I’ve just listed the sales that I would consider good deals in this poist, so be sure to check out the entire ad online. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at Safeway: Cellfire, Shortcuts, and P&G esaver. And, if you have trouble with Safeway not accepting any printable coupons, you might want to check out the policy on their website here.
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.