As with King Soopers and everywhere else, it’s a slooooooow week at Safeway. Not sure where I’m shopping yet this week, no one has much of anything on sale! Guess it’s time to use up the meat in my freezer. Here are the [very few] Safeway highlights:
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Loin Rib Half Sliced 99 ¢/lb
- 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.99/lb
- Eggs (18 ct) 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon (requires $20 minimum purchase)
- Strawberries $2.97 (2 lb) – Good price, cheaper at King SOopers this week.
General Grocery and Household:
- Safeway Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns 89 ¢
- Betty Crocker Traditional Brownie Mix 79 ¢ with in-ad coupon (requires $20 minimum purchase) – These are not BC Supreme so you can’t use any other coupons with them.
72 Hour Sale – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY:
- 73% Lean Ground Beef Batties $1.49/lb – Decent price for patties, I think.
- Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies 99 ¢ (limit 1) – If you have any $1/1 coupons left, it’s free. Stinks that it’s limit one!
We haven’t had this slow of a week in a long time… Did I miss anything? Feels weird to have just a short post, but I’m not complaining! :)
Oh yeah – the one thing I found interesting is that the front of the ad says “Double Coupons up to 50 ¢”. I’m wondering if this means that all the Safeways in Colorado Springs are doubling now, instead of a limited number (as listed in the Safeway FAQ)? Anyone know?
I’ve just listed the sales that I would consider good deals in this poist, so be sure to check out the entire ad online. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at Safeway: Cellfire and P&G esaver. And, if you have trouble with Safeway not accepting any printable coupons, you might want to check out the policy on their website here. This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.