Double Ad Wednesday – deals from last week are still good on Wednesday, July 22 only!
- Canteloupe 50 ¢ each
- Bing Cherries 99 ¢/lb
- Walla Walla Sweet Onions 88 ¢/lb
- Broccoli Crowns 88 ¢/lb
- Roma Tomatoes 88 ¢/lb
- Yellow Flesh Peaches and Nectarines 88 ¢/lb
- Italian, Yellow, and Mexican Gray Squash 88 ¢/lb
- Ruby Red Grapefruit 50 ¢ each
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢ each
- Red or Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith Apples 88 ¢/lb
- Country Style Pork Ribs (bone-in) 99 ¢/lb – Stock up price.
- Pork Sausage $1.97/lb
- Top Sirloin Steak $2.97/lb – I donâ€™t buy these much but Iâ€™d say this is probably a stock-up price.
- New York Style Boneless Sirloin Steak $3.99/lb – Pretty typical sale price.
- Sweetened Dried Cranberries $2.99/lb – Thanks to those of you who let me know that they’re about $2.50/lb at Sam’s. So, this is a bit more expensive, but you can buy as little as you want!
And the deals good all week long:
- Blueberries (pint) 99 ¢ each – Great price; I’d buy and freeze as much as you need!
- Seedless Watermelon 25 ¢/lb – Has been cheaper, but still a great price.
- On-the-vine Cluster Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb
- Snow White Cauliflower 99 ¢ each
- Strawberries (1 lb) $2 – The most I’ll pay… I’d see if a different store has them cheaper this week.
- Bartlett Pears 88 ¢/lb
- Large Eggplant 55 ¢ each – I’ve *never* seen it this low! Hopefully they’re a decent size.
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Red Potatoes 50 ¢/lb
- Red Onions 50 ¢/lb
- Black or Red Plums 88 ¢
- Green Onions, Cilantro, Parsley, Carrots, Radishes -This is their everyday price or close to it.
- White Flesh Peaches and Nectarines 99 ¢/lb
- Extra Large Raw EZ Peel Shrimp (31 to 40 ct) $3.97/lb– Good price for this size.
- Chicken Sausage $1.97/lb
- Chicken Tenders $1.97/lb – Good price, you can get breasts for cheaper, but if you want tenders this is a good price.
Make sure you check out the entire ad before heading to the store – Iâ€™ve just listed the highlights!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.