The Colorado Springs Sunflower Market is having a “Grilling on the Patio” event on Friday, July 31 from 4-6 PM. You can buy a burger for just a buck! I’ve never been to any of their events so I don’t know what they’re like, but a dollar for a burger is pretty good!
Here’s the Sunflower Market deals from last week that are still good on Wednesday, July 28:
- Blueberries (pint) 99 ¢ each â€“ Great price; Iâ€™d buy and freeze as much as you need!
- Seedless Watermelon 25 ¢/lb â€“ Has been cheaper, but still a great price.
- On-the-vine Cluster Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb
- Snow White Cauliflower 99 ¢ each
- Strawberries (1 lb) $2 – The most Iâ€™ll payâ€¦ Iâ€™d see if a different store has them cheaper this week.
- Bartlett Pears 88 ¢/lb
- Large Eggplant 55 ¢ each – Iâ€™ve *never* seen it this low! Hopefully theyâ€™re a decent size.
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Red Potatoes 50 ¢/lb
- Red Onions 50 ¢/lb
- Black or Red Plums 88 ¢
- Green Onions, Cilantro, Parsley, Carrots, Radishes -This is their everyday price or close to it.
- White Flesh Peaches and Nectarines 99 ¢/lb
- Extra Large Raw EZ Peel Shrimp (31 to 40 ct) $3.97/lb– Good price for this size.
- Chicken Sausage $1.97/lb
- Chicken Tenders $1.97/lb – Good price, you can get breasts for cheaper, but if you want tenders this is a good price
Here’s the deals good all week long!
- Yellow Peaches 39 ¢/lb – I’m guessing you know this is a stock-up-and-freeze-tons type of price!
- Red, Green, or Black Seedless Grapes 77 ¢/lb
- Donut Peaches 88 ¢/lb
- Bartlett Pears 88 ¢/lb
- Yellow Onions 29 ¢/lb
- Celery 88 ¢
- Bunch Spinach 88 ¢
- Italian, Yellow, and Mexican Gray Squash 88 ¢/lb
- Cucumbers 50 ¢ – Typical sale price
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢
- Asparagus $1.99/lb – Will go cheaper, but this is my “buy” price.
- Seedless Watermelon 33 ¢/lb
- Hobeydew Melons 33 ¢/lb
- Mexican Papaya 88 ¢/lb – Often goes for less at Rancho Liborio.
- Jicama 88 ¢/lb – Often goes for less at Rancho Liborio.
- Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples 88 ¢/lb – Sometimes cheaper at Rancho Liborio.
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb
- Green Beans 99 ¢/lb– Will go cheaper, but this is my “buy” price.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.77/lb – Good price; frequently occurs here and elsewhere.
- Ground Bison $4.99/lb – This never goes on sale. It’s obviously a lot more than ground beef, but it’s probably a decent price for bison!
- Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese $1.99/lb
- Thompson Seedless Raisins 99 ¢/lb– This is actually cheaper than Sam’s by quite a bit ($1.69/lb there).
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4.99 (33.8 oz) – Great find, Jen! This is cheaper than Sam’s, too!
I’ve just listed the highlights, so be sure to check out the entire ad before you go. If something’s not included in this post, it’s for one of two reasons: I either didn’t think it was a good deal, or just missed it. If you have a question, leave a comment and I’ll be happy to answer!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.