I finally went to Sunflower Market for the first time last week, and man, it is packed! The checkout lines were fast, but it was hard to corral three kids with all the crowds. My 4 year old managed to find the chocolate bins, and I’d like to know who had the great idea to put huge boxes of chocolates right in the middle of the main aisle. :) Anyway, here’s your deals!
Deals good on Double Ad Wednesday (July 8):
- Washington Bing Cherries 99 ¢/lb – Awesome price!
- Strawberries (1 lb) $1.50 – Not as low as theyâ€™ve been, still a great price.
- Blueberries (1 pt) $1.50
- Sweet Onions 88 ¢/lb
- Broccoli Crowns 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Romaine Lettuce 88 ¢ – Awesome price for organic!
- Large Canteloupe 99 ¢ each
- Seedless Watermelon 33 ¢/lb – Seeded should go cheaper, but I think this is a great price for seedless.
- Italian, Yellow, and Mexican Grey Squash 88 ¢/lb
- Dreyerâ€™s Ice Cream $2.49 – Good price for Dreyerâ€™s if youâ€™re brand-loyal. Can get Breyerâ€™s for cheaper pretty regularly.
- Lobster Tails $3.97 each (4 oz, frozen) – Good price if you have room to splurge in your budget!
- New York Strip Steak $3.97/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs $1.99/lb – These donâ€™t go on sale very often; this is a pretty good price.
- Boulder Canyon Potato Chips $1.19 – Use $1/2 from Coupons.com to get for 69 ¢!
- American or Pepper Jack Cheese $1.99/lb
And here’s the deals good all week long!
- Sweet Seedless Watermelon 15 ¢/lb – Lowest I’ve seen!
- Green and Red Seedless Grapes 69 ¢/lb – Again, the lowest I’ve seen.
- Red and Black Plums 88 ¢/lb
- Bibb and Romaine Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Green Beans 99 ¢/lb – Good price, have seen lower but they don’t go on sale terribly often.
- Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Peppers 88 ¢ each – About as low as they go.
- Russet Potatoes (5 lb bag) $1.50 – Not a great price, I’d buy a bag or two if you need it and it doesn’t go for less at any other stores this week.
- Strawberries (16 oz) $2 – Absolute most I would pay. I think strawberry season is winding down, so this will probably be a pretty good price from here on out.
- Eggplant 88 ¢ each – As low as it goes!
- Red and Golden Grape Tomatoes (10 oz) $2 – Not sure how good of a price this is, they rarely go on sale.
- Green Cabbage 33 ¢/lb
- Large Eggs (1 doz) 99 ¢ each – The most I’ll pay.
- Monterey Jack Cheese $1.99/lb
- 85% Lean Ground Beef $1.77/lb – Great price.
- EZ Peel Raw Jumbo Shrimp 26/30 ct $3.97/lb – Good price, those are pretty big shrimp!
Make sure you check out the entire ad; Iâ€™ve just listed the items that I think are good deals based on Sunflower Market and other stores typical sale prices.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.