Some nice prices at Albies this week, but nothing like last week after the double coupons at the location at Garden of the Gods and Centennial! Anyone know if they’re still doubling this week?
Meat, Frozen, and Dairy:
- 93% Lean Ground Beef (5 lbs or more) $1.77 – Great price, stock up if you use this percentage!
- Petite Sirloin Steak (boneless) Buy 1 Get 2 Free with in-store coupon – If you can find three packages that are exactly the same weight, you’ll pay $2.33/lb, which is an awesome price! They do run this several every few months, I’d say.
- Chuck Roast or Steak (boneless) $1.99/lb – Doesn’t go much lower, this is a great price.
- Albertsons Gallon Milk $1.58
- Albertsons Chunks or Shredded Cheese (8 oz) $1 – This is a great price, it’s limit 5. A little more than Sam’s Club prices if you have a membership there.
- Yoplait Yogurt 38 ¢ each when you buy 10 – You could use a 50 ¢/6 from BettyCrocker.com to bring the cost down to 33 ¢ each (28 ¢ with double coupons). A good price, but it will go lower, believe it or not! You can only buy 10 per transaction for this price.
- Banquet Value Meals 57 ¢ (limit 4)
- Banquet Pot Pies 33 ¢ (limit 6)
- Rocky Ford Canteloupe $1 each
- Russet Potatoes (10 lb) $1.99 – Not as low as they’ll go, but they haven’t gone this low for awhile.
General Grocery and Household:
- Pepsi, 7Up, RC, or Shasta 2 Liters 67 ¢ (limit 4) – Great price, but Pepsi is even cheaper at King Soopers this week and next.
- Powerade Sports Drink 67 ¢ – Good price, but will come around again frequently.
- Campbell’s Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup 50 ¢ (limit 4) – Same as above.
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna or Sardines (limit 4) – Same as above.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.