Meat, Frozen, and Dairy:
- Foster Farms Boneless, Skineless Chicken Breasts or Tenders or Sliced Breasts $1.99/lb – Good price for this brand and for King Soopers; however, often goes cheaper elsewhere.
- Raw Colossal Freshwater Shrimp (4/8 ct) $3.99/lb – These are HUGE (4-8 per pound!) and regularly priced $17.99. WOW!
- Whole Fryer Chicken 88 ¢/lb – Not a good price, and it’s way cheaper at Albies this week if you need it.
- Breyer’s or Klondike $2.27 – You may have some $1/2 printables from Coupons.com that would bring the cost down to $1.77, and awesome price! If you bargain-shop without coupons, $2.27 is pretty close to a stockup price on its own. Unilever has e-coupons for both products here.
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter $1.49 – Don’t think there’s any coupons out except for sticks, but I doubt those are included. I don’t buy this, but I think this is probably a pretty good deal.
- English Cucumbers $1
- Red, Yellow, or Orange Bell Peppers $1 – Good price, sometimes goes a little lower.
- Rocky Ford Canteloupe 33 ¢/lb – Good price, probably cheaper than Sunflower Market’s price of $1.50 each.
- Bunch Radishes 50 ¢ – About as low as they go.
- Green Beans 99 ¢/lb
- Beets 99 ¢/lb
- Red or Green Leaf, Bibb, or Romaine Lettuce 99 ¢ – Good price, but cheaper at Sunflower Market this week.
General Grocery and Household:
- Kellogg’s Cereal, Fruit Snacks, Eggo Waffles, Townhouse Crackers or Keebler Chips Deluxe $1.50 when you buy four (buy 4 save $4) – Use those $1/2 coupons to pay $1 each at checkout. Important: before you think you’ll get them for free by submitting the Kellogg’s Back To School rebate, you need to know that you must purchase the 10 items for the rebate in one transaction, and the Kellogg’s deal is limit two rewards per transaction, meaning you can only buy eight for $1.50, and the final two will be full price. I would wait for a better deal if you’re trying to do the rebate; otherwise, $1/box is the absolute most I’d pay for cereal and you should be able to get it cheaper.
- Regarding the above, I saw Back-To-School coupon booklets for Keebler products at King Soopers yesterday, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
- Knorr Lipton Side Dishes $1 – Use $1/3 to get them for 66 ¢ each, a good price but I wouldn’t stock up too much. If you get All You magazine, use the 50 ¢/2 to get them for 50 ¢ each, which would be a stock up price. Check for Unilever has e-coupons here.
- Wishbone Salad Dressing $1.50 – Use 75 ¢/1 to get for 50 ¢ each, a great price – I’d stock up! Check for Unilever has e-coupons here.
- Pillsbury Dough 4 for $4 (must buy 4) – There are various 50 ¢/2 or 75 ¢/3 coupons from Coupons.com or newspaper inserts. I aim to pay around 50 ¢ for these. Included are the super-small cans of crescent rolls and pizza crust, maybe a couple of other ones.
- Snickers Candy Bars 44 ¢ – Use $1/2 to get them FREE!
- Thomas Mini Bagels $1.99 (unadvertised) – Decent price for the minis, full-size have been lower so I’d wait for that sale if you don’t care about the size!
- Annieâ€™s Natural Mac and Cheese $1 â€“ Use this $1/2 printable to get for 50 ¢, an awesome price! Buy any Annieâ€™s product and submit a rebate for a 2010 calendar with great coupons.
- Speedstick Deodorant 88 ¢ â€“ Use 75 ¢/2 to get two for 38 ¢ each, a good price. Iâ€™ve gotten them free before, but not too often.
- Bic Pens 50 ¢ – Use $1/2 from Coupons.com or from last Sunday’s inserts and get them FREE.
- Comforts Touch of Nature Diapers $5.99 – Use this $3/1 coupon to get for $2.99. Stock up if you like this brand!
- Angel Soft Bath Tissue 99 ¢ – There are not currently any coupons out, though I’m going to hold out hope that we get one and get this product FREE like we have in the past. If you need TP (can’t go without! :), the deal below is better than the Angel Soft.
- Cottonelle Bath Tissue $9.99 (20 Double Roll) – Use 50 ¢/1 to get it to $8.99. This would be like paying $1.80 for a 4-pack of double roll toilet paper. This is an OK price since they are double rolls.
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.