Here’s your King Soopers deals for this week! I am quite sure there will be more deals to share as we head to the store and explore more of what’s included in the mega event, so I’ll update with a new post in a couple of days.
There are MANY printable coupons for items included in the mega event at Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com. There are also e-coupons from Cellfire and Shortcuts, so don’t forget to load those to your card.
Don’t forget to enter the $30 King Soopers gift card giveaway – it’s open until 10 PM today!
And remember that you can now print the post by clicking the “print this post” icon in the upper lefthand corner! If you don’t see the print icon, try clicking on the post title and the page should reload and it will apppear.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Pork Country Style Ribs 99 ¢/lb – Cheaper at Rancho Liborio, and was cheaper at Albies last week, but for King Soopers this is a great price if you don’t hit the other stores.
- 93% Ground Beef or Patties $1.99/lb – Another good price, but it’s cheaper at both Sunflower Market and Albies this week.
- Chicken Leg Quarters 66 ¢/lb
- Tyson Sliced Bacon (16 oz) $2.50 – OK price if you need it.
- Jennie-O Ground Turkey or Turkey Sausage 50% off – About as low as it goes; I’d stock up!
- Hormel Little Sizzlers 99 ¢
- Weight Watchers or Claim Jumper Frozen Entrees $2 – I don’t buy frozen dinners but this seems like a good price for these brands.
- Freschetta or Digiorno Pizza $4.49 – There are various insert coupons out there from $1 to $1.50 off select varieties of both brands. I would say around $3.50 is close to a stock-up price if you’re loyal to these brands.
- Breyerâ€™s or Klondike $2.27 – You may have some $1/2 printables from Coupons.com (no longer available) that would bring the cost down to $1.77, and awesome price! If you bargain-shop without coupons, $2.27 is pretty close to a stockup price on its own. Unilever has e-coupons for both products here.
- Kroger Frozen Orange Juice $1 – Rarely goes on sale for less, I’d stock up.
- King Soopers Butter (1 lb) $1.78 – Not a sale price, but wanted to point out that they’ve lowered their every day price to a great deal!
- Bartlett Pears 99 ¢/lb – The most I’ll pay. They’re cheaper at Rancho Liborio this week.
- Colorado Peaches 99 ¢/lb – Good price, don’t pay more.
- Rocky Ford Canteloupe 33 ¢/lb
- Yellow or Zucchini Squash 99 ¢/lb – An OK price, wouldn’t pay more than this. Ask your neighbor for some of their surplus!
- Romaine, Bibb, Red, or Green Leaf Lettuce 99 ¢ – Cheaper at Sunflower Market this week, but it just depends on the size of the head as to what’s the beter deal!
General Grocery and Household:
- Hostess Multi Packs $1.97
- Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Whole Grain White Bread $1.47 – Decent price on its own, but several stores have coupons for free mini bagels when you buy the bread, so that’s a GREAT deal – I’d stock up!
- Cottonelle Bath Tissue $9.99 (20 Double Roll) â€“ Use 50 ¢/1 to get it to $8.99. This would be like paying $1.80 for a 4-pack of double roll toilet paper. This is an OK price since they are double rolls. I’ll be buying some because we’re almost out. :)
- Kroger Comforts Diapers $5.99 – Use the $3/1 printable to get them for $2.99. You can only print two, but find a friend that doesn’t have a baby and get them to print coupons for you so you can stock up! (I think the coupon says limit one per transaction.)
Mega Event – Buy any 10 participating items save $5 instantly at checkout:
There is no limit to the number of instant savings you can earn in each transaction – just make sure you buy in multiples of ten! There are more items in store that are not in the ad; I’ll update this list as I find them or as you alert me to them.
Remember that this works out to a 50 ¢ discount per item – which means some of the lower priced items are good deals, but if we’re talking about 50 ¢ off of $10 that’s probably not a deal at all!
Prices listed below are after the discount.
- Sobe Tea, Juice, or Lifewater 38 ¢ – Stock up! Update: Use this BOGO coupon to make it a moneymaker (thanks, Jenny)!
- Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes 48 ¢ – This is a great price and the only thing that keeps me from saying stock up is that sometimes we can get them for free with a coupon. You decide!
- Pepsi Soft Drinks 50 ¢ – STOCK UP.
- Green Giant Canned Vegetables 75 ¢ – I never buy canned vegetables so you tell me – is this a good price?
- Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers 79 ¢– Use 75 ¢/3 to get for 46 ¢ – stock up!
- UPDATE: Select Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers 59 ¢ – Use a 75 ¢/3 coupon on the varieties that are 59 ¢ after promo and pay just 26 ¢! (Varieties I noticed were Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Ranch.)
- Gatorade (64 oz) 99 ¢ – This is twice the “normal” size, so I’d say it’s a stock up price. This price-per-ounce will come around again in a smaller size if you prefer that instead.
- Betty Crocker Speciality Potatoes 99 ¢ – I don’t think this is that good of a deal unless we get a coupon for it.
- Pillsbury Grands, Cresents, or Sweet Rolls 99 ¢ – There are lots of insert coupons and coupons available from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com – you should be able to get these for 50-60 ¢ each after coupons.
- Old El Paso Refried Beans, Rice, or Taco Shells 99 ¢ – Use the 60 ¢/2 coupon from BettyCrocker.com to get for 50 ¢ each!
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steams $1.19 – Not a good price unless we get a coupon.
- Progresso Soup $1.19 – I’m not sure this is a good price… Will definitely be going on sale more as the weather gets colder, so I probably wouldn’t stock up too much at this price.
- Quaker Granola Bars $1.49 – Nearly all varieties are included in this sale, so you can use the 50 ¢/1 or $1/1 coupons that are valid only on select varieties to get them for 49 ¢!
- General Mills or Quaker Cereal $1.49 – No coupons out that I know of for Quaker cereal, but now’s the time to use all the 55 ¢/1 coupons from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com to get various varieties of General Mills for 49 ¢! The varieties that are included are “plain” Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix, Fruity Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Life, and Oatmeal Squares
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix $1.49 – Finally, a sale on Betty Crocker Supreme, the kind they have coupons for! Use 75 ¢/2 to get for 99 ¢. An OK price, I would wait for a better sale to stock up unless you’re brand-loyal.
- Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes $1.49 – Various coupons available for this, but we should be getting it free or close to it as fall and winter come around.
- Tostitoes Chips, Salsa, or Queso Dip $1.88 – Great price for all items… Unfortunately no coupons to go with it.
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.99 – An OK price, I wouldn’t stock up.
- Stacy’s Chips $1.99 – Use the $1/1 printable from Smartsource.com and get them for 99 ¢, a great price!
- Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal or Granola Bars $1.49 – Use $1/1 to get for $1.49, which is a pretty good price for organic, I think.
- Macaroni Grill Dinners $2.99 – Use $1/1 to get for $1.99, a pretty good price.
- Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit $5.49 – There are various printables from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com for $1 to $1.50 off, bringing the cost to $3.99 to $4.49. Not sure that this is really that great of a deal, though.
- Nature Valley Granola Bars $1.99 – You’ll earn a catalina for $3.50 off your next order if you buy five in one transaction. If you use the 40 ¢/1 and 50 ¢/1 coupons, you’ll end up getting these for free or making money on them!
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.99 – Yyou’ll earn a $3.50 catalina when you buy five of these, too. Put the right coupons with it, and they’ll be free or a moneymaker!
You can view the entire ad online – please do; I’ve just listed the items that I think are good deals this week. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at King Soopers: Cellfire | P&G esaver | Shortcuts
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.