Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Hormel Little Sizzlers (10-12 oz) 99 ¢
- USDA Choice London Broil $1.99/lb – Good price for KS, but will go lower elsewhere.
- Whole Fryers, Split Chicken Breasts, Drumsticks, or Thighs 88 ¢/lb – Not that great of a price, in fact, I think this might be their everyday price, not a sale. Shoot for 80 ¢/lb or less (60 ¢/lb or less for whole chickens).
- Marie Callendar’s Pies Buy 1 Get 1 Free – These would be about $4.25 each; probably don’t often go on sale for less.
- Kraft Cheese $1.66 (6-8 oz) – Use $1/2 to get for $1.16 each, a good price for Kraft.
- Whole Pineapples $1 EACH – Yahoo, I love this sale!
- Raspberries $1.25 (6 oz) – Good price, but they’ve been lower.
- English Cucumbers $1
- Red, Orange, or Yellow Bell Peppers $1
- ORGANIC Red Seedless Grapes $1.50/lb
- ORGANIC Peaches $1.50/lb
- ORGANIC Bartlett Pears $1.50/lb
General Grocery and Household:
- Hershey’s 8 Packs Buy 4 Get 1 Free (final price $1 each) – Use five 55 ¢/1 Reese’s coupons from last Sunday to get them all FREE! Still a good deal even if you just have one or two coupons. (Note: some King Soopers will only allow you to use 3 of the same coupon per trans.)
- Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Whole Grain White Bread $1.47 â€“ Decent price on its own, but last week several stores had coupons for free mini bagels when you buy the bread, so thatâ€™s a GREAT deal â€“ Iâ€™d stock up!
- Kroger Comforts Touch of Nature Diapers $5.99 â€“ Use the $3/1 printable to get them for $2.99, stock up! (I think the coupon says limit one coupon per transaction.)
- All or Wisk Laundry Detergent $3.49 – Use $1/1 to get All for $2.49, a great price! You could use $1.50/2 to get Wisk for $2.74, still a great price.
- Cottonelle Bath Tissue (12 double? rolls) $5.47 – This is 46 ¢ per roll, and that’s a pretty good deal since they’re double rolls. Use a 50 ¢/1 coupon to bring it down to 37 ¢ per roll. I’m probably going to stock up!
Mega Event â€“ Buy any 10 participating items save $5 instantly at checkout:
There is no limit to the number of instant savings you can earn in each transaction â€“ just make sure you buy in multiples of ten. Prices listed below are after the discount.
- Sobe Tea, Juice, or Lifewater 38 ¢ – Stock up! Use this BOGO coupon to make it a moneymaker!
- Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes 48 ¢ â€“ This is a great price and the only thing that keeps me from saying stock up is that sometimes we can get them for free with a coupon. You decide!
- Pepsi Soft Drinks (2 liters) 50 ¢ â€“ STOCK UP.
- Green Giant Canned Vegetables 75 ¢ â€“ I never buy canned vegetables so you tell me â€“ is this a good price?
- Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers 79 ¢– Use 75 ¢/3 to get for 46 ¢ â€“ stock up!
- Select Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers 59 ¢ â€“ Use a 75 ¢/3 coupon on the varieties that are 59 ¢ after promo and pay just 26 ¢! (Varieties I noticed were Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Ranch.)
- Gatorade (64 oz) 99 ¢ â€“ This is twice the â€œnormalâ€ size, so Iâ€™d say itâ€™s a stock up price. It’s a slightly better deal at Albies this week because you get free Propel.
- Betty Crocker Speciality Potatoes 99 ¢ â€“ I donâ€™t think this is that good of a deal unless we get a coupon for it.
- Pillsbury Grands, Cresents, or Sweet Rolls 99 ¢ â€“ There are lots of insert coupons and coupons available from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com â€“ you should be able to get these for 50-60 ¢ each after coupons.
- Old El Paso Refried Beans, Rice, or Taco Shells 99 ¢ – Use the 60 ¢/2 coupon from BettyCrocker.com to get for 50 ¢ each!
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers $1.19 â€“ Not a good price unless we get a coupon.
- Progresso Soup $1.19 â€“ Iâ€™m not sure this is a good priceâ€¦ Will definitely be going on sale more as the weather gets colder, so I probably wouldnâ€™t stock up too much at this price.
- Quaker Granola Bars $1.49 â€“ Nearly all varieties are included in this sale, so you can use the 50 ¢/1 or $1/1 coupons that are valid only on select varieties to get them for 49 ¢!
- General Mills or Quaker Cereal $1.49 â€“ No coupons out that I know of for Quaker cereal, but nowâ€™s the time to use all the 55 ¢/1 coupons from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com to get various varieties of General Mills for 49 ¢! The varieties that are included are â€œplainâ€ Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix, Fruity Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Life, and Oatmeal Squares
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix $1.49 – Finally, a sale on Betty Crocker Supreme, the kind they have coupons for! Use 75 ¢/2 to get for 99 ¢. An OK price, I would wait for a better sale to stock up unless youâ€™re brand-loyal.
- Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes $1.49 â€“ Various coupons available for this, but we should be getting it free or close to it as fall and winter come around.
- Tostitoes Chips, Salsa, or Queso Dip $1.88 â€“ Great price for all itemsâ€¦ Unfortunately no coupons to go with it.
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.99 â€“ An OK price, I wouldnâ€™t stock up.
- Stacyâ€™s Chips $1.99 – Use the $1/1 printable from Smartsource.com and get them for 99 ¢, a great price!
- Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal or Granola Bars $1.49 â€“ Use $1/1 to get for $1.49, which is a pretty good price for organic, I think.
- Macaroni Grill Dinners $2.99 â€“ Use $1/1 to get for $1.99, a pretty good price.
- Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit $5.49 â€“ There are various printables from Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and BettyCrocker.com for $1 to $1.50 off, bringing the cost to $3.99 to $4.49. Not sure that this is really that great of a deal, though.
- Nature Valley Granola Bars $1.99 â€“ Youâ€™ll earn a catalina for $3.50 off your next order if you buy five in one transaction. If you use the 40 ¢/1 and 50 ¢/1 coupons, youâ€™ll end up getting these for free or making money on them!
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.99 â€“ Yyouâ€™ll earn a $3.50 catalina when you buy five of these, too. Put the right coupons with it, and theyâ€™ll be free or a moneymaker!
You can view the entire ad online – please do; I’ve just listed the items that I think are good deals this week. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at King Soopers: Cellfire | P&G esaver | Shortcuts
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.