Lots of repeats and only a few new items on sale this week at King Soopers. If you’re brand-loyal to any Proctor and Gamble products, I would definitely consider stocking up on some of them during the P&G savings event; I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a low price on Tide! If you don’t understand why you’d ever need to buy five or more bottles of Tide at once, you should attend the next workshop and I’ll show you how and why buying in “bulk” can save you lots of money!
All the coupons I mention, unless I link to them or source them otherwise, are from newspaper coupon inserts. For more info on subscriptions and which newspapers you should subscribe to, read here.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Turkey Breast (bone-in, frozen) 88 ¢/lb – Great price.
- USDA Choice Boneless Half Ribeye $4.99/lb – Pretty good price, doesn’t go on sale too often.
- Eggo Waffles $1.50 – You can use $1/2 to get for $1 each. I’d wait for the price to drop to about 50 ¢ each or less.
- Red Baron Pizza $2.88 – This in an OK price, I aim to pay around $2.50 or less, though. There are coupons out for Singles products, but these arenâ€™t usually included.
- Yellow Flesh Peaches 99 ¢/lb – Decent price, but I have a hard time saying it’s a great price when we paid 39 ¢/lb at Sunflower last week!
General Grocery and Household:
- Pillsbury Dough $1 each when you buy 4 – You must buy four to get this deal, but there are lots of Pillsbury coupons out there, so if you can get the cost to about 50 ¢ each, I’d stock up!
- Snickers Bars 44 ¢ – Use $1/2 to get them for FREE! You may get the overage, or your cashier may adjust the coupon down to take 88 ¢ off two. Either way, it’s free chocolate.
- Post Cereal $1.88 – If the new Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecans is included, you can use this $2/1 printable to get it free.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee $4.99 (unadvertised) – Great price, I’m buying a few!
- Starkist Chunk Light Tuna 50 ¢ – Great price for name-brand, I’d probably stock up. Sometimes we can get the pouches for free.
- Annieâ€™s Natural Mac and Cheese $1 â€“ Use this $1/2 printable to get for 50 ¢, an awesome price! Buy any Annie’s product and submit a rebate for a 2010 calendar with great coupons.
- Speedstick Deodorant 88 ¢ â€“ Use 75 ¢/2 to get two for 38 ¢ each, a good price. Iâ€™ve gotten them free before, but not too often. Check to see if the varieties that have a 75 ¢/1 coupon out are included; if so, they’re free!
- Nature Made Vitamins 50% off – Definitely some coupons out there to go with this. They don’t go on sale for more often, if at all.
- Bic Cristal Pens 50 ¢ – Use the $1/2 from Coupons.com to get them FREE!l
Proctor and Gamble Savings Event â€“ Buy 4 Save $4
The P&G event continues this week. Most everything’s the same as last weekPrices quoted below are after the instant savings of $4 for buying four. Oh, and for some reason I canâ€™t seem to find my July P&G insert, so youâ€™ll likely have some coupons that I didnâ€™t mention.
Remember to load your King Soopers card with P&G esaver e-coupons before you go. These will come off automatically at checkout, and there are some really nice ones available – like $2 off any one Aussie product. Note that if you use a paper coupon for a particular product, the e-coupon may or may not come off.
- Tide Detergent $4.88 – Use $1/1 to get for $3.88, awesome price for Tide! I would totally stock up; hopefully you can get multiple coupons.
- Tide Stain Release $4.88 – Use 75 ¢/1 to get for $3.88, a great price for Tide!
- Downy Fabric Softener $4.88 –
- Bounty Paper Towels (6-8 rolls) $5.99 â€“ Use 25 ¢/1 to get for $5.49. I aim to pay around 50 ¢ per roll but Iâ€™m not brand loyal.
- Charmin Ultra Bath Tissue (6-12 rolls) $5.99 -You can use 25 ¢/1 to get for $5.49 – I don’t like paying for toilet paper but we havenâ€™t seen any â€œfreeâ€ sales for awhile. This is a marginally OK price.
- Puffs Facial Tissue 69 ¢ â€“ Use 25 ¢/3 to get three for 52 ¢ each; I’d stock up!
- Cascade Dish Detergent $2.99 â€“ Coupons, anyone? This is a pretty good price for this brand if you have coupons to bring it down even lower.
- Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner $1.99 â€“ *Not advertised this week but is probably still working* Use $2/2 to get them for 99 ¢, a great price for this brand.
- Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner $1.99 â€“ Use $1/2 to get for $1.50, a good price if youâ€™re brand-loyal.
- Olay Quench Body Lotion $4.49 – Eh, not that great of a discount, but OK if you need it. Doesnâ€™t go on sale often.
- Pampers Baby Wipes Refill (300-385 ct refill) $7.99 – This is about 2 ¢ per wipeâ€¦ I aim to pay about 50 ¢-$1 for a box of wipes (80 ct), so I donâ€™t think this is a really good deal unless you need them.
- Tampax Tampons or Always Pads $1.99 – Use 50 ¢/1 to get for 99 ¢, a great price.
I’ve just listed the sales that I would consider good deals in this poist, so be sure to check out the entire ad online. Remember that you can use the following e-coupons at King Soopers: Cellfire | P&G esaver | Shortcuts | Bringing Hope To The Table.
Please add your finds – especially unadvertised deals – in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.