Here’s your deals at Safeway this week. Remember that all Safeway stores in Colorado are doubling coupons now!
I’m noticing that Safeway’s in-ad coupons are a little different this week – they’re usually limit one, but quite a few of them are now limit 2 or 3 or more, which is great! They still require a $20 minimum purchase.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Boneless Chuck Steak 50% off– Will be able $2.25/lb, which is an OK price – not one I would stock up on. Cheaper at Albies this week.
- Boneless Cross Rib Steak 50% off – Again, around $2.25/lb. Decent price, has been cheaper
- Bottom Round Steak 50% off – $2.25/lb, and it will go cheaper.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb – Not as low as they’ll go. My “buy it if you need it price” – this price comes around often.
- Whole Boneless Pork Loin $1.88/lb
- Smithfield Bacon $3 – Sign up here and print the $3 coupon to get it FREE!
- Lucerne Gallon Milk $1.58
- Lucerne Large Eggs (18 ct) 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon
- Klondike Novelties $1.99 with in-ad coupon – Good price, but if you have any of the $1/2 coupons remember that the second product will ring up at full price, which would not be a good deal.
- Palisade Yellow Peaches 99 ¢/lb
- Red or Green Seedless Grapes 99 ¢/lb
- Zucchini or Yellow Neck Squash 69 ¢/lb – Great price, lowest in town this week!
- Canon Russet Potatoes (5 lbs) 99 ¢ with in ad coupon – Limit two per transaction. Good price, but will go lower.
- Iceberg Lettuce 49 ¢ with in-ad coupon – Limit two per transaction.
General Grocery and Household:
- Pepperidge Farm Cookies $2 – Use the $1/1 from Coupons.com to get them for $1; I’d stock up!
- Safeway Hotdog or Hamburger Buns 79 ¢ with in-ad coupon
- Kraft Handi Snacks 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 3) – Good price, I’ve gotten these for free before but not for a loooong time!
- Kraft Easy Mac Cups 69 ¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 5) – Use those buy-one-get-one free coupons to get two for 69 ¢ total or 35 ¢ each.
- Dixie Plates, Napkins, or Insulair Cups $2 with in-ad coupon – Use 35 ¢/1 to get for $1.30, a pretty good price, I think.
Iâ€™ve just listed the items that I think are a good deal, so you may want to check out everything else thatâ€™s on sale as well. Donâ€™t forget that you can use Cellfire, Shortcuts, and P&G esaver e-coupons at Safeway. Please add your finds â€“ especially unadvertised deals â€“ in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.