Not a ton of great deals at Sunflower Market this week… It’s probably not going to be a stop for me this week unless it’s for a few items on Wednesday.
Here’s your Double Ad Wednesday deals – along with the regular weekly deals, these items from “last week” are still good on Wednesday!
- Red, Green, and Black Seedless Grapes 59 ¢/lb
- Bartlett Pears 33 ¢/lb – I have never seen this low of a price on pears or grapes!
- New Mexico Hatch Chiles 88 ¢/lb
- Red and Black Plums 99 ¢/lb
- Strawberries (1 lb) $2 â€“ My buy-but-donâ€™t-pay-more price.
- Hass Avocados 99 ¢ â€“ Typical sale price.
- Roma Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb â€“ Typical sale price.
- Braeburn Apples 99 ¢/lb â€“ My buy-but-donâ€™t-pay-more price.
- Tropical Kiwi 20 ¢ each
- 85% Lean Ground Beef $1.88/lb â€“ Great price, pretty close to a stock-up price. (Has been $1.59 at Safeway recently.)
- Chicken Leg Quarters 79 ¢/lb
- Pork Spareribs $1.99/lb â€“ Iâ€™d wait for a better price.
And the deals good from this Wednesday to next Wednesday:
- Gala Apples 88 ¢/lb
- Rocky Ford Canteloupe $1.50 each – Canteloupes have been cheaper, but these are Rocky Ford if that makes a difference! A decent price if they’re big.
- Romaine or Red/Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Baby Carrots (1 lb bag) 88 ¢ – These don’t go below $1 too often, so this is a good price.
- Cucumbers 50 ¢
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢ – My target price, they don’t often go lower.
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 77 ¢/lb
- Walla Walla Sweet Onions 77 ¢/lb
- Black, Green, and Red Seedless Grapes 99 ¢/lb – Much cheaper last week, but this is still a good price.
- Broccoli 88 ¢/lb
- Celery 88 ¢ each
- Pomegranates $1.50 each – Pretty good price for this time of year.
- Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans $5.99/lb
- Dried Cranberries $2.99/lb – These are about $2.50/lb at Sam’s, so if you don’t have a membership there this is a great price!
- New York Strip Steak (bone-in) $4.97/lb – Good price, have seen it lower but not often.
- Hot Pepper Jack or Colby Cheese $1.99/lb
- ORGANIC Italian Squash 99 ¢/lb
Iâ€™ve just listed the highlights, so be sure to check out the entire ad before you go.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.