Here’s what’s goin’ on at Sunflower Market this week!
Double Ad Wednesday deals:
- On-the-vine Cluster Tomatoes 67 ¢/lb
- Large Hass Avocados 77 ¢ each
- Red, Green, Black Seedless Grapes 99 ¢/lb â€“ Good price, donâ€™t pay more though.
- European Cucumbers 99 ¢ each
- Bartlett, Bosc, Red Pears 99 ¢ â€“ Bartlett have been cheaper, still a good price (wouldnâ€™t pay more).
- Acorn, Butternet, or Spaghetti Hard Shell Squash 49 ¢/lb
- White or Yellow Peaches 99 ¢/lb â€“ Good price but wouldnâ€™t pay more.
- Large Eggplant 88 ¢ each
- Large Bunch Spinach 88 ¢ each
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢
- Yellow Onions (3 lb bag) $1.50
- ORGANIC Canteloupe 77 ¢/lb â€“ A pretty good price for organic, I think.
- ORGANIC Green Bell Peppers 99 ¢
- ORGANIC Celery 99 ¢
- ORGANIC Radishes 99 ¢
- Beef London Broil $1.97/lb â€“ Good price but will go cheaper elsewhere.
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.97/lb â€“ Great price for super lean beef.
- Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese $1.99/lb â€“ A little cheaper at Samâ€™s ($1.70/lb there).
And the deals good all week long:
- Red, Green, and Black Seedless Grapes 69 ¢/lb
- Utah Peaches 99 ¢/lb
- Honeydew Melons $1.50 each
- Large California Canteloupe 99 ¢ each
- Celery 88 ¢ each
- Broccoli 88 ¢/lb
- Green Cabbage 29 ¢/lb
- Green Bell Peppers 50 ¢
- Cucumbers 50 ¢
- Red or White Onions 50 ¢/lb
- Sweet Onions 99 ¢/lb – Just an OK price.
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb – Same as above.
- Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples 88 ¢/lb
- Italian or Yellow Squash 88 ¢/lb
- Brussells Sprouts 88 ¢/lb – These don’t go on sale often
- Red Bell Peppers 99 ¢ each – Haven’t been on sale for less in quite awhile.
- Baby Carrots (1 lb) 99 ¢
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast $2.99/lb – This is not really a good deal, often goes on sale for $1+ less per pound at other stores.
- Boneless Beef Sirloin Tip Roast $2.99/lb – Not sure about this specific cut, but my target for roast is $2 or less per pound, so probably not that great of a deal.
- Rolled Oats or Quick Oats (bulk) 59 ¢/lb – A large box of oats is 42 oz, so this would be the equivalent of paying about $1.55 for one of those, which is a great price. I’m stocking up – awhile back I got a bunch of oats for free with coupons but that was almost a year ago and I’m out!
- Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade $1.25 – There’s a printable coupon for this available, but the coupon states minimum $1.99 purchase, which I would take to mean that the product must be $1.99 before the coupon, so I can’t recommend you use a coupon with this sale. Also, it goes on sale for less at King Soopers.
Check back on Friday for a sneak peek of their weekend sale! Iâ€™ve just listed the highlights, so be sure to check out the entire ad before you go.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.