Yay for another Mega Event at King Soopers! I am looking forward to stocking up on chocolate chips, Hot Pockets, and Wheat Thins – things we haven’t had for quite awhile because there hasn’t been a good deal! The Mega Event goes for two weeks, so plenty of time to stock up.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- USDA Choice Aged New York Strip Steak $4.99/lb
- Whole Fryers, Split Chicken Breast, Drumsticks, or Thighs 88¢/lb – Good price for King Soopers, but whole chickens, drumsticks, and thighs will go cheaper elsewhere.
- Chicken Meal (8 Piece Chicken or Rotisserie, Biscuits/Rolls, Pint Side Dish) $5.99 – You’ll also save another $1 off if you buy a Coke 2-liter, which makes a pretty sweet meal deal!
- Avocados $1 – Cheaper at Safeway’s weekend sale.
- Red Seedless Grapes $1/lb
- Bartlett Pears $1/lb
- Large Mangos $1
- Eggplant $1 each
- English Cucumbers $1
- Red, Orange, and Yellow Bell Peppers $1 each
- Cauliflower $1/lb
- ORGANIC Gala Apples $1/lb
- ORGANIC Broccoli $1/lb
General Grocery and Household:
- Pop-Tarts $1.98 – Use 55¢/1 to get for 98¢, a great deal (these are the larger boxes).
- Sun Chips $2.48 – A good price if you can find the in-store coupons for $1 off to get for $1.48.
- Yakisoba Noodles $1 – Use 50¢/1 to get them FREE!
- Rubbermaid Take Along Containers Buy 1 Get 1 Free – These are $3.89 each, so you could use a $1/2 coupon to get for $1.45.
Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Event:
Prices listed below are after the instant savings discount. My guess is that you could do this deal multiple times in one transaction but I haven’t had any confirmation of that yet. The ad says there are “over 1,900 items to choose from” but I’m not completely sure I believe that because there aren’t that many things tagged in-store.
- Kraft Mac and Cheese Shapes or Easy Mac Cups 50¢ – Good price, sometimes there are tearpads for Easy Mac so keep your eyes peeled!
- Jello Instant Pudding or Gelatin 77¢ – Use this printable for 50¢/2 to get gelatin for 27¢ each!
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 99¢ – Has been cheaper, still a good price.
- Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese or Deluxe Mac and Cheese 99¢ – It’s been cheaper, but still a good price.
- Kraft Salad Dressing $1.19 – Hopefully you stocked up earler this summer when it was free or about 50¢; otherwise, it’s an OK deal.
- Kraft Bagelfuls $1.49
- Hot Pockets or Paninis $1.49 – Use 50¢/1 to get for 49¢, stock up!
- Kraft Cheese (5-8 oz bars or shreds) $1.49 – Good price for Kraft.
- Oscar Mayer Meat Wieners $1.49 – You could use $1/2 to get for 99¢, but they’re cheaper at Safeway’s weekend sale.
- Oscar Mayer Meat Bologna or Salami $1.49 – An OK price, it’s been cheaper.
- Stouffer’s Lean Cuisine or Red Box Entrees $1.67 – Use $1/5 to get for $1.47, seems like an awesome deal!
- Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.70 – There’s $1/1 printable for Wheat Thins, so 70¢ after coupon. Or, you could use $1/2 to get them for $1.20. I’m stocking up even though I’ve seen it lower; it’s been awhile since we’ve had a cracker sale.
- Nestle Toll House $1.99 – Use the 55¢/1 to get for 99¢; I’m stocking up!
- Oscar Mayer Fun Pack Lunchables $1.99
- Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Bacon or Canadian Bacon $2.49 – Use $1.50/2 to get for $1.74. An OK deal, but these are really small packages (2.1-9 oz)
- Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Meats $2.49 – No coupons that I can find, and not that big of a discount.
- Coffeemate Flavored Creamer or Nesquik Chocolate Milk $2.49 – Use 50¢/1 to get the Coffeemate for $1.49.
- Dreyer’s or Skinny Cow $2.49 – Occasionally goes a little lower.
- Arrowhead Spring Water (24 pack 16.9 oz bottles or 12 pack 700 ml Sport Cap bottles) $2.99 – Coupon for $1/2 in last month’s All You magazine, make it a good deal.
- Ritz Crackers $1.99 – Various coupons out for $1/2, or for free Crackerfuls when you buy Ritz.
- Planters Peanuts $1.99
- Juicy Juice $1.99 – Use 75¢/1 to get for 99¢
- Nestle Fun Size Bags $2
- DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen Pizza $3.97 – Use $1/1 to get for $2.97
- Velveeta $3.99
- Maxwell House, Yuban, Seattle’s Best Coffee $4.99 – No coupons that I know of, but still a great price.
- Capri Sun $1.37
Make sure you look at the entire ad before you go! Please feel free to leave a comment or question in the comment section below – you guys uncover some of the best unadvertised deals in the comment section! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.