Some OK deals at Safeway this week, but is anyone else craving a good Safeway promotion? Where are the Buy $25 Save $10 promos they used to do every few months?! I’m hoping we start seeing those soon after the Back-to-School things have died down.
Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:
- Rancher’s Reserve Ribeye Steak (bone-in) $4.97/lb – Use the in-ad coupon for $5 off purchase of any Rancher’s Reserve meats totaling $20 or more for a sweet deal!
- Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs 97 ¢/lb
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.77/lb
- Fresh Wild Coho Salmon Fillets $7.99/lb – There’s a coupon for $3 off two lbs or more over at Safeway.com!
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream $2.29 – Doesn’t often go lower
- Red or Green Seedless Grapes $1/lb – Cheaper at Sunflower Market this wee
- Sakata Farms Bi-Color or Yellow Corn 20 ¢ each
- Fresh Express Salads BOGO Free – About $1.90 each.
- Large Hass Avocados $1 each – Cheaper at Sunflower Market this week.
General Grocery and Household:
- Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo $1.88 with in-ad coupon (limit 2) – Use $2/2 to get two for 88 ¢ each!
- Kraft Singles 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 1)
- Bush’s Best Baked Beans $1.50 – Probably the last time we’ll see these on sale this summer; we’ll probably be paying full price here on out.
- Nestle Pure Life Water $3.48 (24 pack, 16.9 oz bottles) – Use 50 ¢/1 to get for $2.48. You can them submit this rebate and get one free case when you buy three or 2 free cases when you buy five.
- Gatorade or Sobe Lifewater 77 ¢ (20-32 oz)– Will go cheaper.
- Lays or Tostitos BOGO FREE – Stock-up price is about $1.88 or less and these will be about $2, I think.
- Duracell Coppertop Batteries $2 off with in-ad coupon (AA-AAA 8 ct, C-D 4 ct, 9V 2 ct) – Use 50 ¢/1 to get a total of $3 off, bringing the cost down to $2.99 per package, a great price. Could probably use a P&G esaver coupon, too.
Iâ€™ve just listed the items that I think are a good deal, so you may want to check out everything else thatâ€™s on sale as well.
Donâ€™t forget that you can use Cellfire, Shortcuts, and P&G esaver e-coupons at Safeway. Please add your finds â€“ especially unadvertised deals â€“ in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.